Miami Vice Attract Backglass

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    PEandS1Ws
    Participant
      @peands1ws

https://vpinball.com/?post_type=cmdm_page&p=177102

This is for the Miami Vice table released by Ivantba. It includes the Attract Backglass and audio file. It can be used in your front end as an alternate to your current Backglass video. Thanks to cpwom for his wheel image which is used on the backglass

Thalamus
        @thalamus
        ContributorMemberModerator

Listen. Make one upload – call it peands1ws’ Attract backglasses. Then you keep adding backglasses to this post. It is easier for you – and much easier for me. I’m friggin’ sick of all you guys posting single uploads like there is a competition of making the most uploads. It just makes better sense in all way. If someone likes your style, it is easily available at one place.

I’m not going to approve this upload. The same goes for the next guy that uploads a single wheel image who has already uploaded tons of them. So there.

I have many other things I would consider doing in this community instead of approving these constantly.

And. This is not about you personally. Just that I’ve had enough.

PEandS1Ws
        Participant
          @peands1ws

Listen. Make one upload – call it peands1ws’ Attract backglasses. Then you keep adding backglasses to this post. It is easier for you – and much easier for me. I’m friggin’ sick of all you guys posting single uploads like there is a competition of making the most uploads. It just makes better sense in all way. If someone likes your style, it is easily available at one place.

I’m not going to approve this upload. The same goes for the next guy that uploads a single wheel image who has already uploaded tons of them. So there.

I have many other things I would consider doing in this community instead of approving these constantly.

And. This is not about you personally. Just that I’ve had enough.

Ok I will do one pack and add to it each time I have a new one. Thanks for your feedback.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?