Monopoly (Stern 2001)

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 87 total)
  • Author
    MydknyteStyrm
    Participant
      @mydknytestyrm

C4FE93FC-3A8B-4776-9B6D-E798E3EB7D17

Excellent work on this table! Noticed a strange glitch that didn’t affect gameplay. I see a thin line past the flippers, sort of like a spaced outline, from lights and the ball shadow, but most evidently on the flippers. They move when the flippers do as well. Any idea what I can change in the editor? Thanks!

MydknyteStyrm
      Participant
        @mydknytestyrm

Excellent work on this table! Noticed a strange glitch that didn’t affect gameplay. I see a thin line past the flippers, sort of like a spaced outline, from lights and the ball shadow, but most evidently on the flippers. They move when the flippers do as well. Any idea what I can change in the editor? Thanks!

Thalamus
          @thalamus
          ContributorMemberModerator

Pretty sure that the line you are seeing is supposed to be the flipper shadow. You mention that you have the same from the ball so it seems to be related to you color settings some how.

32assassin
          Participant
            @32assassin

it can also be the reflection of the swords,   but they are hidden so I don’t see how the reflection can be visible

select the hidden sword primitive and remove the reflections just in case.

Unless you made a Lighting or Material change or bad POV

I have no clue why its doing that.

current table on VPX_6_beta_rev3758

FS and DT view

Capture

see a table you like help me find the resources so that I can finish it
            https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7qtake9whi5ium2/AAB4K4W78oMVlqSxTzKtGHTHa?dl=0

Acalcan
            Participant
              @acalcan

Great table.  My favorite at the moment. :heart:

Noticed a minor visual bug:

– The “Extra Ball” & “Roll & Collect” light logic on that green sign are swapped.

nikolafeve
              Participant
                @nikolafeve

Thank you very much

MrSpookypants
                Participant
                  @mrspookypants

Thanks for this. It looks great! It will live alongside my WoW version for guests who have no idea what WoW even is.

jdsabin1
                  Participant
                    @jdsabin1

Love this table! Thanks for the update. I have the exact same problem. I disabled the reflection on both swords and it did not make a difference. Any other suggestions? Thanks!

mikemr2
                    Participant
                      @mikemr2

Does anyone know if there’s a color ROM for Monopoly?  I know VPUniverse has several – but since they started working on their site, the search function is largely useless (502 bad gateway, etc).  Would really appreciate any help – thank you!

xphilou29
                      Participant
                        @xphilou29

great update 32 this is amazing. thanks a lot

chucky87
                        Participant
                          @chucky87

thank you very much 32 assassin she is really great there is just a problem with the lights there is a shift I think, you will watch

Thalamus
                            @thalamus
                            ContributorMemberModerator

Thank you 32a, EBisLit and Sheltemke ! Will be played this afternoon with beers. B-)

nikolafeve
                            Participant
                              @nikolafeve

I absolutely love the gameplay and soundtrack of this table!! But like some other tables of my collection the playfield’s colors seems washed out specially at the top. if i change the POV it’s like there’s like a reflection of theglass on the playfield or something. When i change the inclination to very low (unplayable) the colors come back to life. Someone could help me please ?

Mike72160
                              Participant
                                @mike72160

hi, little problem with the table. I have a contactor which remains on as soon as the table is launched

32assassin
                                Participant
                                  @32assassin

Love this table! Thanks for the update. I have the exact same problem. I disabled the reflection on both swords and it did not make a difference. Any other suggestions? Thanks!

Select the Flipper shadow prim  and move them so that they are under the apron.   their is nothing else that can be causing that problem

hi, little problem with the table. I have a contactor which remains on as soon as the table is launched

and what contractor would that be,

what is it mapped to in the DOF config site.

see a table you like help me find the resources so that I can finish it
                                  https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7qtake9whi5ium2/AAB4K4W78oMVlqSxTzKtGHTHa?dl=0

Matteo
                                  Participant
                                    @matteo

Thank’s.

m.

hoop22
                                    Participant
                                      @hoop22

Does this table have sounds other than table sounds?  It’s probably just me, but I’m only getting table sounds.  Not having the issue on other tables.  I tried a few different rooms but nothing changed.

Thanks.

bord
                                        @bord
                                        MembervipContributorModerator

Select the Flipper shadow prim and move them so that they are under the apron. their is nothing else that can be causing that problem

and what contractor would that be,

what is it mapped to in the DOF config site.

Using meshes for transparent images is problematic. This can happen with ball shadows, too depending on how a game is lit. You can use flashers instead for flipper and ball shadows and the problem goes away. For an example take a look at PinBot.

bord
                                          @bord
                                          MembervipContributorModerator

Sweet update! This is a game I really enjoy. Definitely shows its relation to Whirlwind.

I had a stuck ball with a solid shot to the jackpot ramp on my first game. Stock physics and POV. The ball left the ramp and landed in the plastics. Probably just needs some extra invisible guides:

stuck ball

Badazzwi
                                          Participant
                                            @badazzwi

@hoop22 Did you try adjusting the rom volume with 8 and 9 keys?

Hi my name is Barry and I'm a virtual pinball addict.

1 user thanked author for this post.
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 87 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?