Monster Bash Skitso mod

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 120 total)
  • Author
    Rajo Joey
    Participant
      @joey2001

Incredible table. ?

Plays and look fantastic in VR. Other MB-versions are great, but this one is my favourite.

The LUT is great, physics are perfect.

And it’s wonderful, that you now collaborate with VPin Workshop.

Can’t wait to see other tables.

?????

dielated
      Participant
        @dielated

I must say I have not been able to solve my performance issues with this table – anybody else noticing ball stutter that was is not present on the original table?

What large changes between the original version and this mod might cause performance differences?

kds70
        Participant
          @kds70

anybody else noticing ball stutter

yes a little bit in the bottom area of the playfield … but cpu / gpu does not went over 45% all over the time while playing.

VPin: Williams Time Warp Cabinet (1979), 4K playfield: 40" Iiyama X4071UHSU, backglass: 32" LG. Pin2DMD, Pincontrol 1, LEDWiz, nudging, tilt, plunger, 10 big siemens contactors, Shaker, Strobo, Gear, Beacon, RGB Flasher 5x, Knocker, PC: Intel i5 2500k@4.5Ghz, 8 GB Ram, Zotac GTX 1070 Mini, Win10

dielated
          Participant
            @dielated

anybody else noticing ball stutter

yes a little bit in the bottom area of the playfield … but cpu / gpu does not went over 45% all over the time while playing.

Yes I have the same experience – with the original version my gpu usage is around 95% and with this version doesn’t go over 50ish%

Loganchihuahua
            Participant
              @chihua07

Wow!  Just saw this.  Downloading now and can’t wait to try tonight.  Love this Team!!! You guys have done great renditions of some great tables!!!  Skitso Bord, and Roth!  Super excited to see this one! Thanks a bunch guys!

Patrick Delage
              Participant
                @patrickfx

the 3d are fantastics

Pinaball, arcade and retro gaming

Rogerooo
                Participant
                  @rogerooo

Hi, got a script error on line 1603 (UpdateMaterial “Flashermaterial” & nr,0,0,0,0,0,0,ObjLevel(nr),RGB(255,255,255),0,0,False,True,0,0,0,0 ) saying that the variable UpdateMaterial is not defined, it happened when the ball entered the scoop but other scenerias trigger it as well. I’m on v10.6 rev 3696.

I haven’t checked which material is being changed but commenting the line fixes the issue.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by Rogerooo.
                  Sixtoe
                  Participant
                    @kiella

You need to update your vpinmame

Skitso
                    Participant
                      @skitso

v1.01

• tweaked side blade reflections
                      • tweaked creature bulbs
                      • tweaked flashers
                      • made pin rubbers more smooth
                      10 users thanked author for this post.
                      DeathInc
                      Participant
                        @deathincclan

Thanks for the Update!!

Numiah
                        Participant
                          @numiah

I recently upgraded to a 4k playfield.
                          Wow, this table is pure eye candy!

Bally widebody - i5-4690 - 16Gb - Gigabyte Z97X-SLI-CF - Nvidia GTX1660Ti 6Gb - 256GbM.2 - 60Gb SSD (Win10Pro) - Samsung 49" 4K UHDR - 30" LG Backglass - 17" LCD dmd - iPad as topper - Ledwiz - Teensy - iPac32 - 8 Contactors - 5 Flashers - Gear - Shaker - Knocker - Addressable strips and matrix - 2 Strobes - RGB under cab - RGB buttons - 3-axis Tiltbob

Bert Toni
                          Participant
                            @berttoni

Masterpiece!!!  This now one of my favorite Tables…  Looks unbeliveable on my 4k Ilyama and plays with SSF so good… Thanxxxx so much for that :good: :yahoo: :heart:

7x4x1z
                            Participant
                              @cookieraid

Thanks for the update! :good:

rodclemen
                              Participant
                                @rodclemen

LOVE it LOVE it LOVE it! thank you guys for this amazing update!

I too had problems with the gear motor running constantly, and figured out that it was the Dracula init that was the culprit.

So I looked at the Bigus mod version and copied his code :) hope that’s ok Bigus.

So a temporary solution until Skitso gets around to it you can play this awesome table by replacing this section:
                                (just remove the whole Drac Move section and use this instead)

‘*******Drac Move****************************************
                                Sub SolDrac(enabled)
                                If Enabled Then
                                PlaySound SoundFX(“IdolMotor”,DOFGear),-1
                                Else
                                StopSound “IdolMotor”
                                End If
                                End Sub
                                Sub DracUpdate
                                dOldPos=MechPos
                                MechPos=controller.getmech(2)
                                dNewPos=MechPos
                                if dOldPos>dNewPos then dDir=1:DOF 102, DOFPulse
                                if dOldPos<dNewPos then dDir=-1:DOF 102, DOFPulse
                                If initDrac=0 and (MechPos = 5  or MechPos = 85) then exit sub’this is used on init so drac starts always at 72 degrees or -13
                                if dDir= 1 and Drac.RotZ < (77 – MechPos) then Drac.rotz = Drac.rotz – (Drac.rotz – (77- MechPos))/20
                                if dDir=-1 and Drac.RotZ > (72 – MechPos) then Drac.rotz = Drac.rotz – (Drac.rotz – (72- MechPos))/20
                                DracSupport.RotZ=Drac.RotZ:DracSh.RotZ=Drac.RotZ
                                For Each xx in DracTargets:xx.IsDropped = 1:Next
                                DracTargets(Int((12 + Drac.RotZ)/2+1.25)).IsDropped = 0
                                For Each xx in BackSide:xx.IsDropped = 1:Next
                                BackSide(Int((12 + Drac.RotZ)/2+1.25)).IsDropped = 0
                                End Sub

Hope I didn’t break any rules by doing this, I just wanted to play this table.

/Rod

kds70
                                Participant
                                  @kds70

No problems here with the gear enginge; starts only the first 2 or 3 seconds after table has been startet end ends then. strange behavior with your setup.

You´re up to date with your vpinmane install?

VPin: Williams Time Warp Cabinet (1979), 4K playfield: 40" Iiyama X4071UHSU, backglass: 32" LG. Pin2DMD, Pincontrol 1, LEDWiz, nudging, tilt, plunger, 10 big siemens contactors, Shaker, Strobo, Gear, Beacon, RGB Flasher 5x, Knocker, PC: Intel i5 2500k@4.5Ghz, 8 GB Ram, Zotac GTX 1070 Mini, Win10

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by kds70.
                                  rodclemen
                                  Participant
                                    @rodclemen

No problems here with the gear enginge; starts only the first 2 or 3 seconds after table has been startet end ends then. strange behavior with your setup.

yep, up to date, and the Bigus version of the table doesn’t keep the gear motor on.
                                    (also Dracula docent even move, so there is definitely something weird going on)

But changing the code fixed it for me, and Dracula is moving again to reallign himself to the starting point.

rothbauerw
                                      @rothbauerw
                                      ModeratorContributorMembervip

yep, up to date, and the Bigus version of the table doesn’t keep the gear motor on.

(also Dracula docent even move, so there is definitely something weird going on)

But changing the code fixed it for me, and Dracula is moving again to reallign himself to the starting point.

Please try updating to the attached code and see if it fixes your issue.

Current Project: Perpetual updates of VPX physics.

Attachments:
                                      1 user thanked author for this post.
                                      Mark70
                                      Participant
                                        @mark70

The table plays phenomenally good! And this is how it looks and sounds also!
                                        Thanks a lot to all involved.

rodclemen
                                        Participant
                                          @rodclemen

Please try updating to the attached code and see if it fixes your issue.

that works! thanks! this tabel is crazy fun, and SO beautiful! back to playing! :)

DarthColejoy
                                          Participant
                                            @darthcolejoy

Just saw the updated code. Will update that on my table and see if it fixes my gear motor problems. Will do it when I get home. Thanks heaps for all the attention to detail.

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 120 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?