Monster Bash VPX wip

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 184 total)
  • Author
    toxie
    Participant
      @toxie
      VP DEVMember

looking good!

Tom Tower
      Spectator
        @tomtower
        vip

Randr has already done an incredibile work before to me

randr
        Keymaster
          @randr
          ModeratorMember

Upped WIP46 please test for frank and drac toys working or not?

Thanks to Tom Tower for his work so far on lighting and materials still not finished so DO NOT upload my wip to any other sites THIS IS A WIP not a release so try it out and report bugs please. physics and lighting are not done so save those comments till its finished. Need to know how the toys work for everyone so please test and let me know

Download wip46 here

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
          So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
          for IOS and Android

toxie
          Participant
            @toxie
            VP DEVMember

great work guys! looking and playing fantastic so far.

my DT settings: Inclination 50, FOV 50, Layback 20, XYRot 0, XScale 1.6, YScale 1.4, ZScale 1, XOff 0, YOff 110, ZOff 400

randr
            Keymaster
              @randr
              ModeratorMember

@toxie I’ll add those dt settings. Did frank and drac work properly? If not any ideas!? :)

for IOS and Android

randr
              Keymaster
                @randr
                ModeratorMember

here is a screen shot of progress

for IOS and Android

Blashyrk
                Participant
                  @blashyrk

Looks great

Patrick Delage
                  Participant
                    @patrickfx

I just try your monster bash.Wow! Graphic very promising. But I’m so deconcentring about vpx physic, I have difficulty to make another critic on your table by itself! I like the light in general, not to much ! Just OK

Pinaball, arcade and retro gaming

randr
                    Keymaster
                      @randr
                      ModeratorMember

I just try your monster bash.Wow! Graphic very promising. But I’m so deconcentring about vpx physic, I have difficulty to make another critic on your table by itself! I like the light in general, not to much ! Just OK

Physics not final. here is a updated screenshot from tonight! Added custom plastic standoff models i made weird i could not find them done. Anyways small details like standoffs and raised clear plastic with standoff over center bumper helps to have the real machine in basement for the details. will only get better. FYI screen shots from my mac and graphics are not 100% on mac so looks better on PC.

for IOS and Android

Tom Tower
                      Spectator
                        @tomtower
                        vip

screen shot from pc

Attachments:
                        Patrick Delage
                        Participant
                          @patrickfx

About physics, i have try aboiut 20 vpx tables and none of them are playable compare to vp9. My opinion !

Yes some tend to be OK, but i guess its more a limit or vpx 1st release, not developper.

I will try again tonigh

randr
                          Keymaster
                            @randr
                            ModeratorMember

About physics, i have try aboiut 20 vpx tables and none of them are playable compare to vp9. My opinion !

Yes some tend to be OK, but i guess its more a limit or vpx 1st release, not developper.

I will try again tonigh

Im the complete 180! a select few vp9 tables play great while i do really like vp10 to the point i cannot even play vp9. well almost lol

********************************************************
                            for IOS and Android

Patrick Delage
                            Participant
                              @patrickfx

Interresting ! ? I will verify if something wrong with my config un vpx.

But now i have an intelligent comment.☺. When ball drop in the hole in the middle, under red flasher, in vp9 ?, i see the ball drop, in your wip monster bash ,the ball dissapear.

Is it programmable ? Did you understand ?

randr
                              Keymaster
                                @randr
                                ModeratorMember

Yes I understand and I know that. I can make it “drop” but that is nothing to do about playability that’s a small detail remember this is a wip not a release. But the ball dropping in scoop will be done if I can do it without a raised playfield. We will see

for IOS and Android

Patrick Delage
                                Participant
                                  @patrickfx

OK. I will focus on playabality. :mail:
                                  B-)

craig
                                  Participant
                                    @keggerson

Really great work on this table so far! It plays really fantastic for me. Are you considering adding in the ghost?

randr
                                    Keymaster
                                      @randr
                                      ModeratorMember

Thanks for the feedback. I’m not a huge “add on” fan all my real machines are add on free :) but if someone provides this ghost I could make it a option

for IOS and Android

randr
                                      Keymaster
                                        @randr
                                        ModeratorMember

OK. I will focus on playabality. :mail:
                                        B-)

@patrickfx
                                        try wip55 modded for working scoop let me know please if it is acceptable now B-)
                                        thanks to fren for the walkthrough tech support :good:

for IOS and Android

Patrick Delage
                                        Participant
                                          @patrickfx

Oh! just wow! I have 2 good news. One good news for me and one for you :yes: :yes:

For me, I just realize by desactivated my nudge pludger , the strange ball movement in vpx dissapear. Don’t know why but this re-conciliate me with vpx .

The good news for you is the wip55 with scoop (don’t know what it mean in english hahaha! but understand it’s the hole in the middle) are just perfect.

But ! There is always a but ! 3 times on 10, when exit from the scoop (hole) it go directly in the middle of the flipper ! Maybe it’s right ?

Rather then that, I just plau 30 minutes and have just fun on playability! :yahoo:

randr
                                          Keymaster
                                            @randr
                                            ModeratorMember

I can change angle it pops out a bit. thanks agin for testing and feedback :good:

for IOS and Android

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 184 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?