Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    cryptdoctor21
    Participant
    @cryptdoctor

From scratch alternate B2S animated backglass for Monster Bash Williams 1998 visual pinball table.

I came across this artwork online.  Brian Allen is a really cool artist specializing in monsters and zombies.

I couldn't resist making this backglass file, I hope everyone will enjoy it too!

7 users thanked author for this post.
    Nemo
    Participant
    @nemo

Outstanding ! :good:

Thalamus
    @thalamus
    ContributorMemberModerator

Personally. I’ve very much of the guy that tries to keep the machines looking as close as possible to the real thing. However, good looking db2s alternatives, has sometime slipped into the collection. Not sure yet if I’m going to give your release the 1. place or if it going in as an alternative. Appreciate you contribution though, it look great. Thank you !

Tom
    Participant
    @armyaviation
    MemberContributor

It would be interesting if we could somehow have more than one backglass and randomly have it chosen for us which one loads.  When I think of alternate backglasses, I have done two tables that had alternates made by the company, Party Animal and Rocky.  I like both originals but only have one that loads. :cry:

Shannon
    Participant
    @shannon1

Very cool! I was hoping someone would make this.

JR
    Participant
    @jfr1

Had never seen this.  Very cool.  Thanks for sharing – – will load this up tonight!

Mussinger
    Participant
    @mussinger
    This reply has been set as private.
    frogdogjd
    Participant
    @frogdogjd

Like it – the grill wont hide like other b2s- I realize it will warp the art but do you have an alternate for the 3 screen cabinet setups?

thanks

outhere
    @bruce
    MemberContributorvipModerator

Use this to make it 3 screen

https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=40927&p=414013

1 user thanked author for this post.
    mwong168
    Participant
    @mwong168

Use this to make it 3 screen

https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=40927&p=414013

This worked and thanks for sharing this and thanks to cryptdoctor21 for making this B2s.

mwong168
    Participant
    @mwong168

Personally. I’ve very much of the guy that tries to keep the machines looking as close as possible to the real thing. However, good looking db2s alternatives, has sometime slipped into the collection. Not sure yet if I’m going to give your release the 1. place or if it going in as an alternative. Appreciate you contribution though, it look great. Thank you !

There is also an alternate translite for Attack from Mars too.  Here is what it looks like and hopefully someone can turn this into a B2s in the future.

https://i2.wp.com/www.flylanddesigns.com/wp-content/uploads/Attack-From-Mars-14×20-Print-Preview.jpg?fit=1080%2C756&ssl=1

cryptdoctor21
    Participant
    @cryptdoctor

Hi all!  I forgot to make a 3 screen version for this Monster Bash backglass.

I will try to get a 3 screen version posted in the next few days.

mwong168, thanks for sharing this Attack From Mars alternate image.

I will see if I can create a B2S animated backglass using this alternate image

for Attack from Mars.  Maybe next week I can post it if all goes well :good:

Happy Holidays!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account