Mousin’ Around! (Bally 1989)

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 67 total)
  • Author
    Herweh
    Participant
      @herweh
      vipMemberContributor

Wow!  Hurricane is still my end-of-night game…and now this.  LOVE the clear ramps.  How the flip do you guys do this stuff?  What really amazes me is how these two tables run on my under-powered setup.  Voltaire, Stiff, others like that I can bap around on but they await more horse power to be playable. These two tables work great!  And like Agent mentioned…the physics out of the box are spot-on in my cab as well.  I never expected my cab to be playing these kind of tables.  Thanks so much for bringing your crazy mad skills back to this crazy mad community!  Really looking forward to what comes next.

Bord mentioned Earthshaker.  that would be cool…but he needs help finishing Farm Time first!

Again, thanks Herweh and all involved for an amazing work of art.  That runs on a GT710!!

All the credits for the clear ramps go to @Flupper and his tutorial ramp. I’m for sure the „noob of a Blender noob“ and would not be able to create such ramps without his tutorial. And as I mentioned already, he also is a great guy and helped me when I got stuck with some dents in the large upper ramp and especially with the ball hole at the end of that ramp. He is my ramp hero  ;-)   :good:

And I love the fact that both tables are running pretty well on your cab. I changed a lot of the smaller prims (like screws and locknuts) to render non-static and wasn‘t sure whether it has a performance impact. So it seems to work fine.

BrandonLaw
      Participant
        @brandonlaw

I have to say…never played this table IRL or virtually until now, and it really is a fun and entertaining table.  Thanks for this submission as you knocked it out of the park.  I’m now 2 hrs into it and can’t wait to finish this post and jump back in for more.

"Fuck this game. I love it."

Manolo / ICE
        Participant
          @kamerik

What a gem of a table! Thanks to everyone that worked on this. :good:

DGPG35
          Participant
            @dgpg35

Thank you  :good:

STAT
            Participant
              @stefanaustria
              MemberContributor

Thank you very much, Herweh, for the great Table.
              I was very busy in the last Days, so i only had Time now for some Games ( and as you know for the directb2 ).

:good:

btw. in the past i did something Special with your Editor, did you see ? ;-)
              https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=13288

Herweh
              Participant
                @herweh
                vipMemberContributor

Thank you very much, Herweh, for the great Table.
                I was very busy in the last Days, so i only had Time now for some Games ( and as you know for the directb2 ).

:good:

btw. in the past i did something Special with your Editor, did you see ? ;-)
                https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=13288

Haven‘t seen it but I‘ll have a look at it today. And I‘m looking forward to playing it, looks like a pretty cool and funny idea.  :good:

Grimlockwheelie
                Participant
                  @grimlockwheelie

<p>Great table.  Thank you to all involved. I am having an issue of slowdown which I’ve changed the screws and lowered settings.  Now is playable.  However my question is…is there something I’m missing.  I’m running a 4th gen i5 4790k a 1060 6gb vid card. I have no issues with any other tables including scared stiff and Voltaire… which another poster mentioned are slow on their table but this works great for them. So I assume they’re considered more demanding. All other tables I have (over 100)all work great with top of the line settings. Anyone have any idea what’s making this so different?

Thanks for any ideas

kds70
                  Participant
                    @kds70

I am having an issue of slowdown which I’ve changed the screws and lowered settings

I´ve turned off “Reflect elements on playfield” for this table; same as in last release of the “Fun House” table.

VPin: Williams Time Warp Cabinet (1979), 4K playfield: 40" Iiyama X4071UHSU, backglass: 32" LG. Pin2DMD, Pincontrol 1, LEDWiz, nudging, tilt, plunger, 10 big siemens contactors, Shaker, Strobo, Gear, Beacon, RGB Flasher 5x, Knocker, PC: Intel i5 2500k@4.5Ghz, 8 GB Ram, Zotac GTX 1070 Mini, Win10

STAT
                    Participant
                      @stefanaustria
                      MemberContributor

Try to turn off ( set to 0 ) GI and/or Flashers in Script, that solved it for me :bye:

senseless
                      Participant
                        @senseless

Awesome! Love this table, only played it once in real life and now I can play it as many times as I want. Thanks for sharing and the hard work.

Thalamus
                          @thalamus
                          ContributorMemberModerator

Thanks for the update to one of the best playing recreations. Much appreciated my friend !

1 user thanked author for this post.
                          Herweh
                          Participant
                            @herweh
                            vipMemberContributor

Sorry guys, there is a problem with the table uploading. Give me a few minutes.

Thalamus
                              @thalamus
                              ContributorMemberModerator

I’ll manage – 1.0 is still amazing ;) Thanks again.

randr
                              Keymaster
                                @randr
                                ModeratorMember

Thanks for upload and finding the bug from my update to site!

********************************************************
                                Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                                So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                                for IOS and Android

********************************************************

Herweh
                                Participant
                                  @herweh
                                  vipMemberContributor

Before I start my next build I fixed some minor bugs at ‘Mousin around’. And I added a bit more to the table.

The moment I saw that there are three trigger at the backside of the backboard (on the real table), which for sure where meant to control the multiball but never used, was the moment I decided to add the additional ‘Herweh mouse hole multiball mode’ ;-). An additional multiball mode, played with up to 5 balls during multiball. Or better said, two additional modes, the first one (my favourite mode) enables locking of up to 4 balls and the locking traps are changing every 20 seconds. The second one, always 5-ball multiball mode, with locks in the two cheese traps and locking two balls in the mouse hole.

Of course for some guys (and me too) it’s more than important to play as close as possible to the real table, so the mouse hole multiball is deactivated as default.

To be honest, I expected a bit ‘more’ from my mouse hole multiball. I had to realize that it’s just not important for Mousin’s gameplay whether you get a 3- or 5-ball multiball. And the modes are not absolutely perfect as these additional modes are no ROM code, just added per script.

But, anyways, it’s fun. It’s a lot fun. So check it out, especially Herweh’s mouse hole multiball mode 1.

7 users thanked author for this post.
                                  Schreibi34
                                  Participant
                                    @schreibi34

Thanks for the update!

Mark70
                                    Participant
                                      @mark70

Thanks for the update Herweh, I’m looking forward to try it out with the new mod tomorrow.
                                      And like Thalamus said, 1.0 is already awesome.

STAT
                                      Participant
                                        @stefanaustria
                                        MemberContributor

Thanks Master Herweh :good:

… next Build … B-)

TNT2
                                        Participant
                                          @tnt2

Thanks for the update. Having a blast with this table.  :good:

RYSr (Rich)
                                          Participant
                                            @rysr

I love the table, I had the real pin about 10 years ago.

I can’t seem to get the 123 target assembly to retract so I can get the ball up the center ramp.

I get the 1,2 then 3 and then they all start blinking until the next ball, then you can get the 1,2,3 again but it never drops. Even on a good game where I seem to be hitting everything.

What’s the trick to get it to drop?   :scratch:

Note: I figured it out, I had to delete my old .NV file from the VP8 version of this table. Now it works!!

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 67 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?