This topic contains 59 replies, has 43 voices, and was last updated by  RYSr (Rich) 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)
  • Author
     Herweh 
    Participant
    vipMemberContributor

Wow!  Hurricane is still my end-of-night game…and now this.  LOVE the clear ramps.  How the flip do you guys do this stuff?  What really amazes me is how these two tables run on my under-powered setup.  Voltaire, Stiff, others like that I can bap around on but they await more horse power to be playable. These two tables work great!  And like Agent mentioned…the physics out of the box are spot-on in my cab as well.  I never expected my cab to be playing these kind of tables.  Thanks so much for bringing your crazy mad skills back to this crazy mad community!  Really looking forward to what comes next.

Bord mentioned Earthshaker.  that would be cool…but he needs help finishing Farm Time first!

Again, thanks Herweh and all involved for an amazing work of art.  That runs on a GT710!!

All the credits for the clear ramps go to @Flupper and his tutorial ramp. I’m for sure the „noob of a Blender noob“ and would not be able to create such ramps without his tutorial. And as I mentioned already, he also is a great guy and helped me when I got stuck with some dents in the large upper ramp and especially with the ball hole at the end of that ramp. He is my ramp hero  ;-)   :good:

And I love the fact that both tables are running pretty well on your cab. I changed a lot of the smaller prims (like screws and locknuts) to render non-static and wasn‘t sure whether it has a performance impact. So it seems to work fine.

BrandonLaw 
    Participant

I have to say…never played this table IRL or virtually until now, and it really is a fun and entertaining table.  Thanks for this submission as you knocked it out of the park.  I’m now 2 hrs into it and can’t wait to finish this post and jump back in for more.

Manolo / ICE 
    Participant

What a gem of a table! Thanks to everyone that worked on this. :good:

DGPG35 
    Participant

Thank you  :good:

STAT 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

Thank you very much, Herweh, for the great Table.
    I was very busy in the last Days, so i only had Time now for some Games ( and as you know for the directb2 ).

:good:

btw. in the past i did something Special with your Editor, did you see ? ;-)
    https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=13288

Herweh 
    Participant
    vipMemberContributor

Thank you very much, Herweh, for the great Table.
    I was very busy in the last Days, so i only had Time now for some Games ( and as you know for the directb2 ).

:good:

btw. in the past i did something Special with your Editor, did you see ? ;-)
    https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=13288

Haven‘t seen it but I‘ll have a look at it today. And I‘m looking forward to playing it, looks like a pretty cool and funny idea.  :good:

Grimlockwheelie 
    Participant

<p>Great table.  Thank you to all involved. I am having an issue of slowdown which I’ve changed the screws and lowered settings.  Now is playable.  However my question is…is there something I’m missing.  I’m running a 4th gen i5 4790k a 1060 6gb vid card. I have no issues with any other tables including scared stiff and Voltaire… which another poster mentioned are slow on their table but this works great for them. So I assume they’re considered more demanding. All other tables I have (over 100)all work great with top of the line settings. Anyone have any idea what’s making this so different?

Thanks for any ideas

kds70 
    Participant

I am having an issue of slowdown which I’ve changed the screws and lowered settings

I´ve turned off “Reflect elements on playfield” for this table; same as in last release of the “Fun House” table.

VPin: Williams Time Warp Cabinet (1979), 4K playfield: 40" Iiyama X4071UHSU, backglass: 28" BenQ, Pin2DMD, Pincontrol 1, LEDWiz, leaf switches / buttons, nudging, tilt, plunger, 8 contactors / knocker, PC: Intel Q6600@3Ghz, 8 GB Ram, Zotac GTX 1070 Mini, Win7 Prof.
    Real Pin: Eight Ball Deluxe LE (1982)
     STAT 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

Try to turn off ( set to 0 ) GI and/or Flashers in Script, that solved it for me :bye:

senseless 
    Participant

Awesome! Love this table, only played it once in real life and now I can play it as many times as I want. Thanks for sharing and the hard work.

Thalamus 
    ContributorMemberModerator

Thanks for the update to one of the best playing recreations. Much appreciated my friend !

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Herweh 
    Participant
    vipMemberContributor

Sorry guys, there is a problem with the table uploading. Give me a few minutes.

Thalamus 
    ContributorMemberModerator

I’ll manage – 1.0 is still amazing ;) Thanks again.

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Thanks for upload and finding the bug from my update to site!

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
    So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?

Herweh 
    Participant
    vipMemberContributor

Before I start my next build I fixed some minor bugs at ‘Mousin around’. And I added a bit more to the table.

The moment I saw that there are three trigger at the backside of the backboard (on the real table), which for sure where meant to control the multiball but never used, was the moment I decided to add the additional ‘Herweh mouse hole multiball mode’ ;-). An additional multiball mode, played with up to 5 balls during multiball. Or better said, two additional modes, the first one (my favourite mode) enables locking of up to 4 balls and the locking traps are changing every 20 seconds. The second one, always 5-ball multiball mode, with locks in the two cheese traps and locking two balls in the mouse hole.

Of course for some guys (and me too) it’s more than important to play as close as possible to the real table, so the mouse hole multiball is deactivated as default.

To be honest, I expected a bit ‘more’ from my mouse hole multiball. I had to realize that it’s just not important for Mousin’s gameplay whether you get a 3- or 5-ball multiball. And the modes are not absolutely perfect as these additional modes are no ROM code, just added per script.

But, anyways, it’s fun. It’s a lot fun. So check it out, especially Herweh’s mouse hole multiball mode 1.

7 users thanked author for this post.
     Schreibi34 
    Participant

Thanks for the update!

Mark70 
    Participant

Thanks for the update Herweh, I’m looking forward to try it out with the new mod tomorrow.
    And like Thalamus said, 1.0 is already awesome.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am looking for T2 cabinet decals, please send pm for offers.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STAT 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

Thanks Master Herweh :good:

… next Build … B-)

TNT2 
    Participant

Thanks for the update. Having a blast with this table.  :good:

RYSr (Rich) 
    Participant

I love the table, I had the real pin about 10 years ago.

I can’t seem to get the 123 target assembly to retract so I can get the ball up the center ramp.

I get the 1,2 then 3 and then they all start blinking until the next ball, then you can get the 1,2,3 again but it never drops. Even on a good game where I seem to be hitting everything.

What’s the trick to get it to drop?   :scratch:

Note: I figured it out, I had to delete my old .NV file from the VP8 version of this table. Now it works!!

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  RYSr (Rich).
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

WP2Social Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account