Multiple Game/Table Directories

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mike
    Participant
      @mike21878

Hi. Thanks for all the great work on this system. It’s truly amazing.

Upgraded (to the point of overkill) my virtual cab PC and have finally got everything running for the most part, except WoZ. Have 99% of my media/tables/PUP packs on my D: drive but could not get WoZ to work at all with the out of memory error. All the other “big” B2S tables worked fine (3 angels, Jaws, etc)

So, in a last ditch effort, I moved WoZ over to my C: drive where VP is located, and by some miracle, it works. With that in mind, Pinup is pulling my tables/games directory from D: where everything is. Is there a way to add my C: drive location for WoZ as well making multiple games folders? I tinkered around briefly but didn’t something, and hopefully didn’t overlook a post with this answer.

Thanks!

coreduo0099
      Participant
        @coreduo0099

you could try something like:

mklink /J “C:\vpinball” “D:\vpinball\Tables”

based on your paths that you got woz working on and where your tables are…

while that might fix it, that behavior is odd…  Mine plays fine on my E drive

1 user thanked author for this post.
        Mike
        Participant
          @mike21878

Great. Thanks for the tip. Only question as I think i’m a little slow … i’m guessing that mklink command goes into a config file somewhere?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?