Munsters 2020 (Stern/Tribute)

Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 277 total)
  • Author
    jdc78
    Participant
      @jdc78

Hello.
      When I get a ball saved and it reshoots the ball it get stuck at the end of the rail.

http://jdc.se/Pinball/Munsters-2020-06-23-Original-DOF-v1.05d.mp4

Any idea how to fix this?

Badazzwi
      Participant
        @badazzwi

The table was updated a couple days ago to fix that issue. If you would read the support topic you would know that it was already reported and a fix was made.

Hi my name is Barry and I'm a virtual pinball addict.

Daryl
        Participant
          @allknowing2012

Is there a setting in a game so I could delay the auto shoot a little bit

To prevent my 2 Solenoids from firing on top of each other

Untested bu line 1552

change

AddMultiball 1

to

vptimer.addtimer 1000, “AddMultiball 1 ‘”

That is a single quote, followed by a double quote – and 1000 is 1 second

I put this on Line 1552 But putting it there Delays the time from the drain until the ball goes in the shooting lane

I’m looking for, Once the ball is in the shooting lane the auto plunger is delayed

I tried different things for about an hour & 1/2 but no luck

vpmtimer.addtimer 1000, "AddMultiball 1 '"

It autofires once the switch in the plunger lane detects the ball. A bit trickier to remove that, but here it goes:

Old: 1740

If bAutoPlunger Then
          PlungerIM.AutoFire
          DOF 113, DOFPulse
          DOF 115, DOFPulse
          DOF 318, DOFPulse
          bAutoPlunger = False
          End If
          ====
          Change that to:
          If bAutoPlunger Then
          vpmtimer.addTimer 1000, “FireTheBall ‘”
          End If

================

And  create a new sub routine
          Sub FireTheBall
          PlungerIM.AutoFire
          DOF 113, DOFPulse
          DOF 115, DOFPulse
          DOF 318, DOFPulse
          bAutoPlunger = False
          End Sub

outhere
            @outhere
            MemberContributorvipModerator

AddMultiball 1
            to
            vptimer.addtimer 1000, “AddMultiball 1 ‘”
            That is a single quote, followed by a double quote – and 1000 is 1 second
            I put this on Line 1552 But putting it there Delays the time from the drain until the ball goes in the shooting lane
            I’m looking for, Once the ball is in the shooting lane the auto plunger is delayed
            I tried different things for about an hour & 1/2 but no luck
            vpmtimer.addtimer 1000, "AddMultiball 1 '"
            It autofires once the switch in the plunger lane detects the ball. A bit trickier to remove that, but here it goes:

Old: 1740
            If bAutoPlunger Then
            PlungerIM.AutoFire
            DOF 113, DOFPulse
            DOF 115, DOFPulse
            DOF 318, DOFPulse
            bAutoPlunger = False
            End If
            ====

Sub swPlungerRest_Hit()
            D "swPlungerRest _Hit"
            PlaySoundAt "fx_sensor", ActiveBall
            bBallInPlungerLane = True
            If bAutoPlunger Then
            vpmtimer.addtimer 750, "FireTheBall '"
            End If

DOF 141, DOFOn
            DOF 317, DOFOn
            If bBallSaverReady Then
            L25.BlinkInterval = 160 'Show ball save light
            L25.State = 2
            End If
            If bSkillShotReady Then
            EnableSkillShot()
            swPlungerRest.TimerInterval = 5000
            swPlungerRest.TimerEnabled = 1
            End If
            LastSwitchHit="swPlungerRest"
            End Sub

Sub FireTheBall
            PlungerIM.AutoFire
            DOF 113, DOFPulse
            DOF 115, DOFPulse
            DOF 318, DOFPulse
            bAutoPlunger = False
            End Sub

allknowing2012  Working Thank You

Cimmerian
            Participant
              @cimmerian

Thank you Daryl & those who have offered fixes or help.

This game has become very addictive for me with the new update.

I also appreciate the working lockbar/fire button as not many other vpins have it working ‘ right out of the box .’

Scottacus
              Participant
                @scottacus
                MembervipContributor

Great table!  Anyone having problems with getting a mechanical plunger to register pull on the table?  The table can see the return “keystroke” from pushing in my plunger but refuses to see draw back on the plunger.  Plunger works fine in all other tables and mechanical plunger is checked in the plunger options.

Oddly enough, installing new DOF config files fixed the odd plunger issue :unsure:

Thalamus
                  @thalamus
                  ContributorMemberModerator

For me it works right away. There are some tables where I’ve get issues, and those are if the “Filter Mechanical Plunger” is ticked. I’m running Zeb’s btw. This doesn’t have that enabled so, I guess, that is why it works right away for me. Tables that have that ticked though, the plunger ends up not powerful enough even it if visually looks ok. Maybe you just have to move it just a little bit ? Or, maybe I didn’t fully understand your issue :)

Scottacus
                  Participant
                    @scottacus
                    MembervipContributor

This table has been tricky to set up for me because of a few issues.  First off I downloaded the table and Pinup  files on my mac today and then transferred them onto the cab.  Ever since I updated my mac’s  OS several weeks ago, the mac has been putting a second set of files with “._” before the file names into folders whenever I transfer files from mac to windows.  When I first installed this table I didn’t realize that those bad file name files were in the  Pinup Videos folder.  I got a “bad subscript error” on line 6066 just like someone had on the second page of this support topic and I spent about an hour searching for a solution until I figured that the table was having problems finding the video lengths because of those bad file names.

The second problem was that the table would not see my mechanical plunger.  I have a Pinscape set up with the ZBall launch add on which means that if I push the plunger in, the machine will register this as a “return” keystroke.  MJR put that in so that you don’t have to put a “Ball Launch” button on your cab.  The Munsters could see the “return” keystroke from the plunger being pushed in but not the pull back.  Weird.

I noticed that I wasn’t getting any mechanical sounds or DOF for contactors but was getting undercab and flipper lights so I downloaded new DOF configs and when these were used, presto magic the mechanical plunger now registers with the table.  Why these should interact I have no idea but then again there is a LOT about VP that I don’t understand :unsure:

Thalamus
                      @thalamus

Really ? Hm. Very unexpected solution to the problem. Happy to hear that you at least resolved it. I could have used the same feature for my plunger, but, instead I decided on having a dedicated launch button, partly because of DOF being able to light it. Doesn’t help right now though. Still haven’t looked into why my DOF is completely dead.

iaakki
                      Participant
                        @iaakki

Has someone already looked into GI Effects on this table? I did some experiments and noticed Gi’s were not controlled yet. The reason looking into this is that I played the real Munsters pin in local Arcade place yesterday and it has quite special effects for example for Skill Shot.  All the GI lights will turn off suddenly and insert leds are flashing really bright. PF is much darker in real one and most of the lights come from GI’s. I already cut out all the lights from the PF and made another layers to support such feature and adjusted PF darker. Some major work is needed for controlling the Gi’s though. I’m willing to help development for this feature to work properly. Took some videos for this too, but the effect cannot be seen properly from them.

Thalamus
                          @thalamus

What you describe is much easier to accomplish when you have pinmame to tell you what is supposed to happen to the lights. You have to remember that this is an original table and everything has to be scripted. I’m sure that the main focus is more on the scoring and modes.

Daryl
                          Participant
                            @allknowing2012

Has someone already looked into GI Effects on this table? I did some experiments and noticed Gi’s were not controlled yet. The reason looking into this is that I played the real Munsters pin in local Arcade place yesterday and it has quite special effects for example for Skill Shot. All the GI lights will turn off suddenly and insert leds are flashing really bright. PF is much darker in real one and most of the lights come from GI’s. I already cut out all the lights from the PF and made another layers to support such feature and adjusted PF darker. Some major work is needed for controlling the Gi’s though. I’m willing to help development for this feature to work properly. Took some videos for this too, but the effect cannot be seen properly from them.

Yes I tried but the lightsequence works just fine in attract mode but you cant implement it during play without it messing up everything in terms of lights and scoring.
                            You can hit a target/bumper/etc .. I turn the light off but if a GI effect is active it will leave the light at whatever the state was when the effect started (or so its supposed to work) .. and then it leave lights in a weird state. I have yet to see a table that has those effects working.

fourbanks
                            Participant
                              @fourbanks

is it at all possible Daryl to speed up the process for when the ball goes out? the delays are not so much of a problem when playing’ just when the ball is out

thank you :)

Thalamus
                                @thalamus

@fourbanks : You haven’t played the real game I recon ? It is much worse there B-) ;-)

Daryl
                                Participant
                                  @allknowing2012

is it at all possible Daryl to speed up the process for when the ball goes out? the delays are not so much of a problem when playing’ just when the ball is out

Press both flippers.

fourbanks
                                  Participant
                                    @fourbanks

@fourbanks : You haven’t played the real game I recon ? It is much worse there B-) ;-)

oh I see’ that’s true I don’t know this table. a lot of tables today seam to stop and you then have to read a script to progress further and do this that and the other. to be honest I’m not a fan of these tables but persevere.

fourbanks
                                    Participant
                                      @fourbanks

Press both flippers.

Hi Daryl. that didn’t work I’m afraid. the table also doesn’t load at time has problems communicating with the pup player? when it does communicate all is well. any further ideas always much appreciated

i should add I’m fully up to date with all of the beta software

Thalamus
                                        @thalamus

Be sure to upgrade both table and pup pack to the latest.

fourbanks
                                        Participant
                                          @fourbanks

I’m using

VPX6setup/VPX_7_beta_rev4171/ VPinMAME33_beta (3)/ PinUPPlayer_Install_v1_4_1 hope thats all up to date ?

thanks

outhere
                                            @outhere
                                            MemberContributorvipModerator

I’m using

VPX6setup/VPX_7_beta_rev4171/ VPinMAME33_beta (3)/ PinUPPlayer_Install_v1_4_1 hope thats all up to date ?
                                            thanks

You are not

Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 277 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?