Munsters 2020 (Stern/Tribute)

Viewing 17 posts - 261 through 277 (of 277 total)
  • Author
    jamosb
    Participant
      @jamosb

modifed table script so scores are more readable especially on 2 screen mode.

for the OBS highscores changed the font size and spacing now so much more readable.

replace starting on line 1057

'obslabels
      'day
      PuPlayer.LabelNew pBackglass,"dh1n",numberfont, 10,fyellow ,0,0,1,35,30,1,1
      PuPlayer.LabelNew pBackglass,"dh1s",numberfont, 10,fyellow ,0,0,1,55,30,1,1
      PuPlayer.LabelNew pBackglass,"dh2n",numberfont, 10,fyellow ,0,0,1,35,37,1,1
      PuPlayer.LabelNew pBackglass,"dh2s",numberfont, 10,fyellow ,0,0,1,55,37,1,1
      PuPlayer.LabelNew pBackglass,"dh3n",numberfont, 10,fyellow ,0,0,1,35,44,1,1
      PuPlayer.LabelNew pBackglass,"dh3s",numberfont, 10,fyellow ,0,0,1,55,44,1,1
      PuPlayer.LabelNew pBackglass,"dh4n",numberfont, 10,fyellow ,0,0,1,35,51,1,1
      PuPlayer.LabelNew pBackglass,"dh4s",numberfont, 10,fyellow ,0,0,1,55,51,1,1
      PuPlayer.LabelNew pBackglass,"dh5n",numberfont, 10,fyellow ,0,0,1,35,58,1,1
      PuPlayer.LabelNew pBackglass,"dh5s",numberfont, 10,fyellow ,0,0,1,55,58,1,1
      PuPlayer.LabelNew pBackglass,"dh6n",numberfont, 10,fyellow ,0,0,1,35,65,1,1
      PuPlayer.LabelNew pBackglass,"dh6s",numberfont, 10,fyellow ,0,0,1,55,65,1,1
      PuPlayer.LabelNew pBackglass,"dh7n",numberfont, 10,fyellow ,0,0,1,35,72,1,1
      PuPlayer.LabelNew pBackglass,"dh7s",numberfont, 10,fyellow ,0,0,1,55,72,1,1
      PuPlayer.LabelNew pBackglass,"dh8n",numberfont, 10,fyellow ,0,0,1,35,79,1,1
      PuPlayer.LabelNew pBackglass,"dh8s",numberfont, 10,fyellow ,0,0,1,55,79,1,1
      PuPlayer.LabelNew pBackglass,"dh9n",numberfont, 10,fyellow ,0,0,1,35,86,1,1
      PuPlayer.LabelNew pBackglass,"dh9s",numberfont, 10,fyellow ,0,0,1,55,86,1,1
      PuPlayer.LabelNew pBackglass,"dh10n",numberfont, 10,fyellow ,0,0,1,35,94,1,1
      PuPlayer.LabelNew pBackglass,"dh10s",numberfont, 10,fyellow ,0,0,1,55,94,1,1

jamosb
      Participant
        @jamosb

Cant get 3 screens working right looks ok with 2.

Retromania*Arcade
        Participant
          @retromania

Can anyone help me where I can enable the use of Ultra DMD in the script file?

outhere
            @outhere
            MemberContributorvipModerator

Can anyone help me where I can enable the use of Ultra DMD in the script file?

No Ultra DMD in the game

pandapinball91
            Participant
              @pandapinball91

why doesnt my DMD show up

RusstyT
              Participant
                @russtyt

Cheers Mate, thanks for putting this game together. It looks so nice and I probably would never have had an opportunity to play this game without your generosity of time and effort for our enjoyment. It’s so unique in table flow. Well done

Retromania*Arcade
                Participant
                  @retromania

Thanks for the reply! according to these 3 screens are not supported?

Badazzwi
                  Participant
                    @badazzwi

3 screens is supported when using pup

Hi my name is Barry and I'm a virtual pinball addict.

Retromania*Arcade
                    Participant
                      @retromania

Unfortunately I don’t see scores on the dmd screen. Do I need to set this in the Table script?

Thanks Barry!:-)

User25378
                      Participant
                        @user25378

Will there be a Desktop Version released ?

crow82
                        Participant
                          @crow82

Thanks for the table it plays great.  For some reason it starts in free play, whats the process to change it to coins?

thank you

richiep1
                          Participant
                            @richiep1

I’m really enjoying this game…great work.  Can someone help me with one thing?  On the drive in screen at the end of each ball, the text that displays in light blue for all the bonuses…….is there a way in the script that I can change the size of this font?   When the game displays the BALL BONUS and the TOTAL BONUS, etc. they don’t fit within the drive in movie screen.

fourbanks
                            Participant
                              @fourbanks

can someone point in the right direction as the screenplay sounds have got mucked up somehow? I’m getting the sounds you gotta charge that meter? or something very similar. I don’t recall this sound from the past when I played this table. can I remove that sound as its constant in playing the table from the off?  the pup files have been freshly installed

thanks

Daryl
                              Participant
                                @allknowing2012

can someone point in the right direction as the screenplay sounds have got mucked up somehow? I’m getting the sounds you gotta charge that meter? or something very similar. I don’t recall this sound from the past when I played this table. can I remove that sound as its constant in playing the table from the off? the pup files have been freshly installed

thanks

That comes from pressing the lockbarkey or magnasave key when you havent got the charge mode.. Perhaps you have your flipper key mapped  to a magnasave?

1 user thanked author for this post.
                                fourbanks
                                Participant
                                  @fourbanks

can someone point in the right direction as the screenplay sounds have got mucked up somehow? I’m getting the sounds you gotta charge that meter? or something very similar. I don’t recall this sound from the past when I played this table. can I remove that sound as its constant in playing the table from the off? the pup files have been freshly installed

thanks

That comes from pressing the lockbarkey or magnasave key when you havent got the charge mode.. Perhaps you have your flipper key mapped to a magnasave?

thanks, Daryl. I did indeed have Magna save keys incorrectly assigned

pinballerz
                                  Participant
                                    @pinballerz

Same here. Only table I’m having issue with DMD so far I get the backglass with the video/scores, the table of course and the the dmd doesn’t show up.

Hi!

outhere
                                      @outhere
                                      MemberContributorvipModerator

Same here. Only table I’m having issue with DMD so far I get the backglass with the video/scores, the table of course and the the dmd doesn’t show up.

See post above

Viewing 17 posts - 261 through 277 (of 277 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?