Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 251 total)
  • Author
    Thalamus
    @thalamus
    ContributorMemberModerator

If not 1.3a became 1.3 ? I urge uploaders to use the changelog, IF there is any change of course.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Numiah
    Participant
    @numiah

First of all, thank you for all your efforts. They’re appreciated.
    An interesting game it is!

I use the 2 screen version on my 3 screen cabinet. (1/4th DMD).
    At start of the game the focus is on the backglass and the game doesn’t react to buttons.
    Need to click the playfield to regain focus.

There are no flipper sounds, or any other mechanical sounds for that matter.
    I have to look into DOF, since that is not working as well.

Edit: fixed the focus issues.

Daryl
    Participant
    @allknowing2012

FYI doesn’t look like there is a new release, likely description was changed which updated the download as “update” but the table and media all have same date/size I think

..Exactly .. sorry for the confusion folks — I had it in the wrong category so it wasnt showing in the VPX tables page. *NO CHANGES*

The Loafer
    Participant
    @theloafer

No problem, I guess we are looking forward to updates :)

pabloman477
    Participant
    @pabloman477

Awesome table!  I have it up and running on my 3 screen full size cabinet (a major accomplishment for a noob), backglass looks great, playfield looks awesome, sound works, but the DMD is on the playfield screen.  Anyone know what I can do to get the dmd up on the backglass or my DMD?  Thanks so much.  Awesome table!

outhere
    @outhere
    MemberContributorvipModerator

Update to Freezy 1.8
    Then move it with the mouse, Then right click it

I just tried the new Freezy 1.8 r122 —- I downloaded the Zip file – dmdext-1.8.0-r122-x86-Release.zip
    https://ci.appveyor.com/project/freezy/dmd-extensions/builds/32615675/job/rhlv555mkn3595w5/artifacts
    Freezy’s Latest Now supports color layer mode — Like the color DMD for White Water
    1.8 r122 — The only file I used so-far – DmdDevice.dll
    Seem to work fine
    Tested on a Pin2DMD and a LCD

If your coming from Freezy 1.71 You will need yo add this to your DmdDevice.ini file
    [alphanumeric]
    enabled = false

pabloman477
    Participant
    @pabloman477

The noob got it working.  Everything works fine.  Great table.  I don’t know how you do it…I felt like I accomplished something when I programmed the VCR back in the day!  Many thanks!

rrob
    Participant
    @rrob

Does this table output to pindmdv3?  Wasn’t sure if I’m trying to do something this table doesn’t have. Using the 2 screen version. 32″ BG, pindmdv3, and 42″ playfield. Using FlexDMD which fixed all my ultradmd tables.

The Loafer
    Participant
    @theloafer

Stern uses an LCD with full graphics and video, which this table simulates. So no, there is no pindmd or real DMD support for this table.

DGPG35
    Participant
    @dgpg35

Is the BG static (no lighting relative to ball reaction)?

Just wanting to verify if it’s something at my end.

Thank you

Very cool table !!!

The Loafer
    Participant
    @theloafer

The one part of the pup pack is static but I think there’s an alternate backglass available somewhere on this site that you can swap that has a bit more lights flashing.

Arngrim
    Participant
    @arngrim
    DOF MinisterMember

DOF is complete, will be in the next update :D

4 users thanked author for this post.
    The Loafer
    Participant
    @theloafer

hurray for Arngrim, Daryl and all contributors of this fine table!

lowtcell
    Participant
    @lowtcell

Great job on the table. Many thanks.

mark pickworth
    Participant
    @markpickworth

Hi guys. Great job and great table. I’ve managed to get most of this up and running. I’m able to play it, table has usual sound effects, but no character voices, music, or scoreboard. Can someone please steer me in the right direction? :unsure:

The Loafer
    Participant
    @theloafer

per the installation instructions found on the download page “install” tab, “Be sure and get the latest media pack that goes with *this* table”

evileman
    Participant
    @evileman

This is frickin awesome…Thank you Daryl and all other authors… your work is very much appreciated!

markzq
    Participant
    @markzq

The table looks great but there is no Pup-Pack content in the ZIP file. Just the VPX file and the readme.txt.

Am I missing something here?

The Loafer
    Participant
    @theloafer

Per the installation instructions you need to get the media download which contains the pup pack.  Ensure you are downloading and running the latest of both the tabke and the PUP pack (1.03 I think?) or it won’t work properly.

Fester1979
    Participant
    @fester1979

Hi,

Struggling to get the table working – I keep getting a subscript out of range error on line 6016? picture attached…

Attachments:
Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 251 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW