Munsters 2020 (Stern/Tribute)

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 277 total)
  • Author
    Daryl
    Participant
      @allknowing2012

and you can use PinUpPlayerConfigDisplays.bat to tweak your pup sizings to meet your needs. (Note this changes all your tables that use PUP)

fourbanks
      Participant
        @fourbanks

and you can use PinUpPlayerConfigDisplays.bat to tweak your pup sizings to meet your needs. (Note this changes all your tables that use PUP)

I’m not winning here I’ve taken the settings on all entries to 300 but the score logo theme when the table starts is still way to big ?

fourbanks
        Participant
          @fourbanks

also does this media pack i downloaded from here have any barring with this table do you know ?

Daryl
          Participant
            @allknowing2012

The Stern Logo is in the topper — if you want that smaller reduce the topper or turn it off/diable if you dont have one.

As for your second post – no idea what that is. Sorry.

fourbanks
            Participant
              @fourbanks

The Stern Logo is in the topper — if you want that smaller reduce the topper or turn it off/diable if you dont have one.

Hi Daryl

this is the overlay i need to reduce in size ? i did disable all but for some reason its still the same size ?

fourbanks
              Participant
                @fourbanks

very odd as to where i got this munsters media pack download ?

Daryl
                Participant
                  @allknowing2012

That sure looks like 1 screen — did I say you needed had to have 2 or 3 screens? Please tell me you have a 2nd screen.

fourbanks
                  Participant
                    @fourbanks

That sure looks like 1 screen — did I say you needed had to have 2 or 3 screens? Please tell me you have a 2nd screen.

just the one screen desktop monitor Daryl :)

Vizzini
                    Participant
                      @vizzini

Wow. Nice work with all that code! Looks very nice.

Question: Is it normal to have fairly small text font on DMD (music)?

The Loafer
                      Participant
                        @theloafer

Some people have gotten PUP packs to work on one screen but the normal installation for PUP packs is for 2nd or 3rd screen users.  Hope someone who runs these on single screen can assist you with your questions, unfortunately I’m in the same boat as the majority as the dev of this table: we are multi screen users, so very difficult to trouble shoot.

Perhaps this video can assist you, take a look: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3hfLE0u4FA

1 user thanked author for this post.
                        fourbanks
                        Participant
                          @fourbanks

Some people have gotten PUP packs to work on one screen but the normal installation for PUP packs is for 2nd or 3rd screen users. Hope someone who runs these on single screen can assist you with your questions, unfortunately I’m in the same boat as the majority as the dev of this table: we are multi screen users, so very difficult to trouble shoot.

Perhaps this video can assist you, take a look: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3hfLE0u4FA

all now fixed and thanks to everyone :)

Daryl
                          Participant
                            @allknowing2012

Wow. Nice work with all that code! Looks very nice.

Question: Is it normal to have fairly small text font on DMD (music)?

Vizzini — that screen shot appears to be as designed..

dpeck3
                            Participant
                              @dpeck3

How do you get the animation and score screens to appear below the backglass? I have a three screen system including the play field. Backglass shows up fine and so does play field. Game play is fine but the animation and score screens are stuck in the right hand corner of the play field. I have tried all of the settings in pupvideodisplayconfig but nothing changes. I can turn on and off the backglass and play field in there and also turn on the topper which will config to display 2 but not the score and animation screens. LOVE this game and would appreciate some help for sure! Thanks.

fourbanks
                              Participant
                                @fourbanks

I’ve managed to get this table working fine now on the latest vpx software VPX6setup/VPX_7_beta_rev4134/VPinMAME33_beta (3) and the latest Windows 10 build 2024 released the other day.

thanks

bietekwiet
                                Participant
                                  @bietekwiet

How do you get the animation and score screens to appear below the backglass? I have a three screen system including the play field. Backglass shows up fine and so does play field. Game play is fine but the animation and score screens are stuck in the right hand corner of the play field. I have tried all of the settings in pupvideodisplayconfig but nothing changes. I can turn on and off the backglass and play field in there and also turn on the topper which will config to display 2 but not the score and animation screens. LOVE this game and would appreciate some help for sure! Thanks.

I am in exact the same boat (3 screen systemn) and I am pulling my hair out of frustration.

I too can’t move the damn animation and score screens away from the playfield.

In the Puppackeditor (Edit screen config) it is not clear what screen is what. Is the animation/score display in the Menu window? Help window?. However I rearrange the position of the screens in pupvideodisplayconfig, it still shows up on my playfield on the right.

I am at a loss to get this table working properly….it looks great though.

outhere
                                    @outhere
                                    MemberContributorvipModerator

Did You used this file in the puppack? —  munsters_3screen_fulldmd.zip

LynnInDenver
                                    Participant
                                      @lynnindenver

Try setting your Music screen to the appropriate position and size. Some of the Full/Post DMD table builds are set up around that since it otherwise doesn’t tend to get used as a display.

Creator of the first PinupPlayer PostDMD mods for VPX - PostDMD for Masters of the Universe VPX and Jaws VPX.
                                      Head Proprietor of Pisces Pinball, a VPX table developer.
                                      Lead Technician of MC Chase Amusements, a private arcade in our home basement.

bietekwiet
                                      Participant
                                        @bietekwiet

Try setting your Music screen to the appropriate position and size. Some of the Full/Post DMD table builds are set up around that since it otherwise doesn’t tend to get used as a display.

Ha :-) , that was the only screen I didn’t adjust thinking : “Nah, it can’t be the Music screen as that one is a dummy to just have the music playing”.

I will try that, thank you. In the mean time I reverted to the 2 screen Pup pack which seems to work, being it that there is a gap now where I supposed to have a dmd :), but it is very playable and it is a wonderful table.

@Outhere
                                        : Yes, I used the  munsters_3screen_fulldmd.zip file from the Pup pack.

PS: I read on an earlier post that updating Freezy DMD to 1.8 might be a fix, but I am very wary to do that without an in detail how to. It is so easy screw up the system and some of the features like Freezy DMD were set up in the beginning and my (old) memory doesn’t remember all the settings. Is 1.8 rcommended now for VPX? I saw TerryReds thread on 1.7.1 but is there a specific one for 1.8?

NailBuster
                                          @nailbuster
                                          ModeratorMember

Ha :-) , that was the only screen I didn’t adjust thinking : “Nah, it can’t be the Music screen as that one is a dummy to just have the music playing”.

I wonder… because when i see people post that they spent ‘hours’ trying to get something working, or pulling out their hair.  Why did they not read the entire support thread for table first?  With thousands of users downloading table,  your problem is probably not ‘unique’ and solved many times over.

My post on page two would of saved you time and hair ;)

https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/munsters-2020-sterntribute/page/2/#post-176498

outhere
                                            @outhere
                                            MemberContributorvipModerator

Like @lynnindenver said moving the Music screen to the appropriate position and size should solve it

@bietekwiet

One thing you can do if you have a screen showing up in an odd place for a puppack and you’re not sure what screen it is using
                                            You can run this and Click on the screen until you find the one that is matching the same location then you will know
                                            PinUpPlayerConfigDisplays.bat
                                            You always have this option If you don’t want to movie screen permanently
                                            http://www.nailbuster.com/wikipinup/doku.php?id=pinup_pack_layout

Updating Freezy more than likely will not solve the issue you’re having
                                            But this is what i am using for Freezy  — https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/freezy-dmd-question/#post-115676

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 277 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?