Munsters pup pack trouble

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Bosco
    Participant
      @bosco

This is a really nice table and I want to get it working properly.

I have a 2 monitor setup with a real DMD that I am not trying to use with munsters.

The table starts and no matter how I set up the pup pack the backglass and scoring window is always on top of the playfield not on the backglass.

The backglass seems to have 3 parts that need to be on the backglass screen.

1 The backglass picture. This drags to the backglass.

2  The video window.  Drags to the backglass and Turns off, if the DMD is off , force on gets the videos to work.

3 The scoring window. This opens when a game is started and will not let me drag it to the backglass. It seems like the scoring window is actually the topper, if I turn off the topper there is no scoring at all. So it has to be forced on.

The backglass picture and the video window can both be dragged to the backglas screen, this needs to be done on every startup?

Is there a way to get them all to start on the backglass monitor and to change there sizes to fill the monitor?   When they are open on the playfield it is filled completely.

In the pup pack editor the Topper, DMD and the Backglass are all being forced on. I have tried a lot of the settings and am getting nowhere after a few days of testing and reading the info on the download support page.

Thanks for any sugestions

outhere
        @outhere
        MemberContributorvipModerator

@bosco

Set the Puppack back to default And run this file set up your screens correctly  — PinUpPlayerConfigDisplays.bat
        Make sure you pick the right option a puppack that matches your set up

Bosco
        Participant
          @bosco

I deleted the mmunster file in pup packs.

Ran the newly installed table without a pup pack runs ok no backglass or scoring.

Reinstalled the pup pack and the table is the same I can not move the scoring window to the backglass.

Reopened the pup pack editor and it looks like all the original settings are still there they did not get reset.

How can I reset the pup pack??\

Thanks for any help

Reverendbob
          Participant
            @reverendbob

Im having the exact same problem. No matter what ive tried the backglass stays on the playfield. all my other games work fine .

Bosco
            Participant
              @bosco

In the 13 pages of help a few were the same problem but no answers they must of given up or did not post the results. Too Bad

Bosco
              Participant
                @bosco

The scoring will not move from the table, the video on it moves on to the backglass but the frame with the scoring will not move?

Bill Palmer
                Participant
                  @billpalmer

Hi guys, I have the same problem.

Not sure how to rectify

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?