Munsters, The (Stern 2019-2020) Backglass+RealColorDMD Videos

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    HiRez00
    Participant
      @hirez00

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/munsters-the-stern-2019-2020-backglassrealcolordmd-videos/

Munsters, The (Stern 2019-2020) Backglass+RealColorDMD Videos

PLEASE REMEMBER TO ‘THANK’ AND ‘LIKE’ THE FIRST POST IN THE SUPPORT TOPIC.

With the release of the new significantly improved Munsters VPX table, I created some stuff to spruce up my front end and the screens during gameplay.

This download includes 2 new wheels – with different style Stern Logos, a simple backglass 1920×1080 .mp4 video that swaps between the standard and premium backglass images every 15 seconds – to be used in your front end, and several RealColorDMD videos 128×32 for Real DMD users (in .avi, .mp4, and animated .gif format).

Because the actual Stern table was made in 2019 – I added the 2019 date to DMD videos, and also made a 2020 version and one without the release date at all. Use whichever one you prefer.

I use a PinDMD3 / Pin3DMD and to my knowledge the table does not use the my DMD (or at least I can’t get the Pup-Pack to work with it as of now – so I made the RealColorDMD video files to “fill the empty screen” during gameplay so the screen is not ‘blank’ the whole time.

If you look at my other downloads on this site, I have previously made several toppers specifically made for this table that even if you don’t have a topper screen – you can use as a DMD placeholder if using an LCD screen for your DMD.

These files are NOT restricted to just PinballX (or equivalent) – you can use them with the Pinup System as well including replacing the existing “Stern” topper video that is included with the Pup-Pack.

– – – – – – – – – – – – – –

This project took considerable time … so “thanks” or comments in the support topic would be greatly appreciated.

PLEASE NOTE: I create these videos for fun and for the dedicated VPX pinball users on this and other forum. I DID NOT create this for you to download as SELL, MAKE MONEY OR PROFIT ON … You have been warned!

DO NOT include any of these files with other downloads or projects without asking permission first.

All Logos, Characters, Copyrights and Trademarks property of their respective owners.

PROVIDED STRICTLY FOR PERSONAL USE AND NOT FOR COMMERCIAL SALE OR DISTRIBUTION. PLEASE DO NOT RE-DISTRIBUTE.

10 users thanked author for this post.
      HiRez00
      Participant
        @hirez00

Munsters, The (Stern 2019) RealColorDMD

Munsters, The (Stern 2019) RealColorDMD - 2019

Munsters, The (Stern 2019) RealColorDMD - 2020

Update 1.5 – Fixed background not being full black in DMD videos / gifs. – This is the final version.

3 users thanked author for this post.
        marcoof
        Participant
          @marcoof

Thank You for your great work, as usully.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?