Mustang LE

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 127 total)
  • Author
    ALDiode
    Participant
      @aldiode

Hey Daryl,

Same problem here. I tried disabling the A91JIT and Direct Draw etc. with no effect.

AL

DJRobX
        @djrobx
        MemberModerator
        1. Never disable AT91Jit on Mustang, Walking Dead LE , ACDC LE, Star Trek LE.   These games require precise timing that only AT91Jit = 1 offers.
        2. Mustang requires special code hacks that are only programmed for the 1.45 Pro and LE roms.   The color patch of the ROM does not alter the game code so it still works.  No other editions or ROM versions will work.
        1 user thanked author for this post.
        TNT2
        Participant
          @tnt2

This really is a beautiful table.

Draxonic
          Participant
            @draxonic

Great game, but the ball always gets stuck in the right scoop and the machine keeps giving me device malfunction errors.  :scratch:

Edit: Just read about the Pin2DMD vpinmame.dll and sam.vbs thing on Page 4 of this thread. Looks like that’s my problem. Not sure how to fix it though.   :cry:

Tom
            Participant
              @armyaviation
              MemberContributor

this is the only table that the rom will not work if the table file is in the table folder.  if I take it out and place it on the desktop it works fine.  the vpinmame dll version with this packet is 2.8 and I have 3.2 installed.  it used to work and some time ago it stopped after an update.  I totally deleted any traces of mustang tables or roms config files nvram… it worked the first time I played it but now it doesnt

Thalamus
                @thalamus
                ContributorMemberModerator

Does that happen if you open up VP and then open the table – or is this via a front-end or by double clicking ?

Tom
                Participant
                  @armyaviation
                  MemberContributor

Everything

Thalamus
                    @thalamus

Tried this ?

https://vpinball.com/wiki/visual-pinball-knowledge-base/turning-onoff-at91jit/

It really shouldn’t be done for this table. But, well – its better than not being able to play it I guess.

Tom
                    Participant
                      @armyaviation
                      MemberContributor

Yes I tried that.  Tried different rom.  This is 1 or almost 400 tables that does not work.  And it did work before

Thalamus
                        @thalamus

No idea then – sorry. Tried re-downloading it ? And doing the stuff that I mention in the Safe Cracker thread just now ?

Tom
                        Participant
                          @armyaviation
                          MemberContributor

Thanks

BrandonLaw
                          Participant
                            @brandonlaw

I’m late to the party, but the food is delicious.  Thanks all :rose:   Did we ever get a 4k scan for this PF?

"Fuck this game. I love it."

TNT2
                            Participant
                              @tnt2

Hadn’t spun this up in awhile. Good stuff!  :good:

knightrider
                              Participant
                                @knightrdrx

Can this table play once then immediately lower or mutethe rom audio of every other table? On fullscreens with direct draw never changed…teyi tr to find a quick fix to my BIG new problem and that was the last table I played I think for the first time since a new fresh install with the old nvram copied over

Thalamus
                                  @thalamus

@knightrdrx : I don’t see how that is possible. You have not said anything about a fresh install before. I guess it could be possible to have all tables effected if you start up with a cleaned out pinmame regsitry and that it exists a default value for volume on the default game. Not sure on how it works for modern games like this though. Have a feeling it is Win10 that is messing with you. Read this, this is how you debug your problem, and I highly recommend that you try the fix too. It should not harm you in any way. You actually gain control https://vpinball.com/wiki/visual-pinball-knowledge-base/win10-and-lost-music-rom-sounds/

knightrider
                                  Participant
                                    @knightrdrx

You must be kidding me. Now it makes sense . When I tried to open the coin door I must have pressed that = button that shows a volume bar at the bottom and I had my back to the front if the cab..I really need to remember the coin door buttons…so it was all the way down…what is that..does that control the total vpinmame volume on the primary card? Because I only had no vp sounds mechmor romec the default card..sorry to freak out

xxFONxx
                                    Participant
                                      @xxfonxx

Hi, the table doesn’t load the B2S. Help please. Any idea??

xxFONxx
                                      Participant
                                        @xxfonxx

Nobody knows what may be happening? This is the only table that does not call b2s

STAT
                                        Participant
                                          @stefanaustria
                                          MemberContributor

Just be sure, that TABLE and DIRECB2S have the same Name,
                                          and take a look in the SCRIPT, probably there is an Option for that ( can’t check, i am away now )

xxFONxx
                                          Participant
                                            @xxfonxx

Hello again. I’ve checked everything and I do not see anything strange. The name of the file, of course, matches the name of the B2S and in the script I do not see anything strange. I upload a copy of the script in case someone sees an error. Thank you

Attachments:
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 127 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?