Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    agentEighty6
    Participant
    @zigbane

Mystery Castle (Alvin G 1993) - agentEighty6 March 2020

Alvin G. invites you to attend a Scavenger Hunt at the ... Mystery Castle. Good luck, you'll need it!

Special thanks goes out to:

gtxjoe - For putting out a good v9 model and supplying a bunch of reference pics (and that terrific pf image) To give me a head start.

I used some images and primitives from v9 but rebuilt most everything else.

djrobx - Updating the vpinmame dll to fix the Solenoid issues with Alvin G tables.

* Be sure to update your SAMBuild (vpinmame.dll) to the most current version *

arngrim - Play testing and some great DOF and table suggestions, corrections, and enhancements.

vogliadicane and kds70  - For enhancements to images, adding some nice graphical touches, and refining the lighting.

VPX development team - For making and keeping VP up to date and one of the best pinball simulators available.

To anyone I may have forgotten, please let me know and I'll add you.

#166812 Report
    Thalamus
    @thalamus
    ContributorMemberModerator

That is sweet @zigbane. Gtxjoe did really make a great VP9 as you said. But, I can’t imagine that you haven’t improved on it. The preview looks great. Will be fired up within the next couple of hours. Thank you very much. Ah, and of course. Thank you too @djrobx for pinmame fixes.

#166817 Report
    Zedixair
    Participant
    @zedixair

Cool, I was waiting for this one on VPX… Downloading now, will try it asap !

THANK YOU to all people involved.

#166833 Report
    sebcemoi
    Participant
    @sebcemoi

Looks so great, gonna try it too asap !

Thank you for this  :good:

#166840 Report
    jbg4208
    Participant
    @jbg4208

Sweet! Thank you!

#166841 Report
    marie
    Participant
    @marie

Never played this IRL… Looking forward trying this one. Thanks all involved!

#166842 Report
    Bob Albright
    Participant
    @bobalbright

Thanks!

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make"

#166849 Report
    David
    Participant
    @zedrummer

My Launch button doesn’t react well when I have to launch a ball, it works once out of 15 times.

Thanks for this great table.

#166851 Report
    sebcemoi
    Participant
    @sebcemoi

Hi @zedrummer , i had the same issue and solved by enlarging the plunger stroke lenght from 80 to 90.

EDIT  Oh ,,,, Sambuild r4938 solve the issue without any plunger modification :whistle:

But i have another issue, … no rom sound ?? :unsure:

EDIT  Solved by launching 1 time with mystcast rom and rolling back to mystcasa  :-)

#166877 Report
    batch
    Participant
    @batch

Thanks, for sure this one was missing to VPX collection !

#166908 Report
    STAT
    Participant
    @stefanaustria
    MemberContributor

Thank you Man ! :good:

I already was happy with the latest PM5 by gtxjoe, a Wonderful Table … also thank you: DJRobX :-)

#166910 Report
    giovanni1966
    Participant
    @giovanni1966

Thank you for the nice table. I think there is a problem with the kick out function. Especially in mystery mode, it takes forever for the ball to leave the hole again.

#166913 Report
    Thalamus
    @thalamus
    ContributorMemberModerator

https://photos.app.goo.gl/YyAyPU5dnn4dK7yR8

Stuck ball. A little odd, after it got trapped I would expect some kind of ball-search. I shook, got tilt warning and it was handled like a drain a short time after. This was a 4 player game. The next player. Got into mb – obviously with kind of one ball short. Same thing really. After loosing the only ball I had to play with it drained after a tilt warning without the last ball ever being released.

#166914 Report
    agentEighty6
    Participant
    @zigbane

Reminder… Vpinmame version has to be r4938 or newer so pls make sure that’s what you are using or that there are no other older vpinmame.dll in another location that may be getting used instead.  If you don’t, you will have issues with the plunger and the kicker not firing consistently.

Thal, I’ll check the stuck ball issue. I thought I put a retaining wall there because it happened to me in testing. Maybe I just need to make it taller.

3 users thanked author for this post.
    #166924 Report
    STAT
    Participant
    @stefanaustria
    MemberContributor

IMG_20200310_223113

#166926 Report
    Shannon
    Participant
    @shannon1

Thank you :good:

#166942 Report
    JR
    Participant
    @jfr1

Playing Mystery Castle on my cab for first time!  Yay!  This is a very cool table.  Thanks for bringing this to VPX!

#166949 Report
    Rajo Joey
    Participant
    @joey2001

Thanks for this nice table. Will download and play it today and create a wheel.😊

#166956 Report
    johnbymy
    Participant
    @johnbymy

Merci beaucoup super !
    Un arrière plan en mode desktop est t-il possible au lieu d’un fond noir svp ?

#166958 Report
    dazzadasha
    Participant
    @dazzadasha

Nice, thanx man.https://vpinball.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-monalisa/icons/wpml_wink.gif

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 63 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW