Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 9 posts - 61 through 69 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    agentEighty6
    Participant
    @zigbane

Glad to hear you got it solved :good:

Paul
    Participant
    @mrbungle

Great news, with the 1.1.0 update the DMD is now displayed. I have not changed anything on my table since the previous versions so I am going out on a limb and guessing something changed code wise that has allowed the game to run and display properly on my setup.

Great table, great work.

Bladeof
    Participant
    @bladeof

Really like this table, great job agentEighty6, Thank You for sharing your work, it is very much appreciated. :good:

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Mr_H
    Participant
    @jhopwood

Fun table, actually really like it. Great work on the build. Is there a preferred rom out of the two?

agentEighty6
    Participant
    @zigbane

glad youre enjoying it.

I think mystcasa has a little more animation but i found that both are actually faulty.

i noted in the script that one only requires that 4 out of 6 drop targets be hit and the other requires 5 out of 6 to be hit but based on what i’ve seen in vids, i’m pretty sure thats not correct and a rom issue.

i searched but i could never find any other roms that would fix that — and i didnt want to code anything special in the script to correct it.  i like when tables are constructed and act “realistically” using only the table elements and rom features they would normally use in the wild.

7x4x1z
    Participant
    @cookieraid

Thanks for the update! :good:

STAT
    Participant
    @stefanaustria
    MemberContributor

Thanks Man for the Update on that bejautiful Table :good:

JR
    Participant
    @jfr1

!  There’s something about this table!  Really enjoying following this tables move from vp9 to x.  Thanks for another update 86!

joeplainfield
    Participant
    @joeplainfield

Very nice . thank  you. I did notice that I had to be really careful adjusting the POV. That sharp corner on the bridge ramp can easily trap the ball.

Viewing 9 posts - 61 through 69 (of 69 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW