This topic contains 11 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  jbg4208 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
     freelunch 
    Participant

Black Hole. I can’t escape.

Yeah, so I’m back now. I stopped playing for awhile (again, without telling anyone because I’m a jerk), but I’ve been pulled back in. There’s too many amazing tables made during my absence because there are too many passionate and talented people in this community. I can’t say thanks enough. Visual Pinball aside, that Pinball Wicked on Steam is pretty hot. I like seeing commercial video game pinball with realistic physics. I hope those developers do well.

hlr53 
    Participant

Anything by Slamti1t. I have 19 of his tables. I use the latest July BAM and GeorgeH tweaked 2.5 physics. NOT slam’s 2.7. Physics are very playable. The multimedia and game play blow me away and the sound is amazing on my Altec Lansing speakers and sub.

Next would be JP’s tables.

With real pinball I played a TON of EM tables between ’67 and ’71 in high school and a lot of SS tables in Kaiserslautern Germany between ’78 and ’85. K-Town had a great arcade with over 30 machines. Can’t remember my favorites coz I am getting senile in my old age.

xenonph 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

Fun House is not my favorite table, although it is a great table. (Congo is my fave.)

But I would have to say Fun House best describes my pinball experience .

I have had nothing but fun since discovering Visual Pinball and this community!!

If there was a table called Pinball Dementia, I would have picked that one!! lol

Carry on.

Thalamus 
    ContributorMemberModerator

Cartoons. There is bugs everywhere but I so love to see them squashed one by one :whistle:

And – welcome back Freelunch. I love to see nice guys like you come back to us.

xenonph 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

I thought about using the same table Thalamus!!

I was going to say…Roaches check in to this Pinball hobby, but don’t check out!! lol

tthurman 
    Participant

“Twilight Zone”

:wacko:

freelunch 
    Participant

Twilight Zone may fit me a bit, too, the attraction I have to pinball is quite mysterious to me.

Draifet 
    Participant

WHO dunnit

Every time I see a new screenshoot on the front page.

hlr53 
    Participant

Twilight Zone may fit me a bit, too, the attraction I have to pinball is quite mysterious to me.

Yeah, I’m not sure why I like it so much either? I did study Chaos Theory and Infinity many years ago. Probably due to pinball  :yahoo:

Attachments:
     randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Well the wife calls me “big daddy” so I will say Williams big daddy ;)

Currently playing around with FP to VP conversions. Nothing serious just trying to have fun.

tthurman 
    Participant

Not touching that one…..no pun intended!  :whistle:

jbg4208 
    Participant

TMI!!   :-(

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

WP Facebook Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account