NBA Stern

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    DeathInc
    Participant
      @deathincclan

Right Click on Video “Copy URL Link”

Paste in your browser.

Click More

A nice little surprise.

Thanks Bambi

P.S. It says to not share the link to the table.  Only share the link to the video.  I hope that is what I did here.  If not then please let me know so I can remove.  Not trying to ruffle any feathers.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Tom
      Participant
        @armyaviation
        MemberContributor

I actually couldn’t use the b2s file provided.  I had to use the one on VPU.  Great table, don’t know why he doesn’t upload so we can thank him and have support

DeathInc
        Participant
          @deathincclan

I don’t know either.  It is posted on FB in his Visual Pinball Junkies group.  Hopefully he uploads it here soon.

Tom
          Participant
            @armyaviation
            MemberContributor

oh thats his group.  maybe he is trying to promote that??   Just weird to provide a link that is free to public and then say dont tell anyone about it.

outhere
              @outhere
              MemberContributorvipModerator

oh thats his group. maybe he is trying to promote that?? Just weird to provide a link that is free to public and then say dont tell anyone about it.

This is what He Says
              PLZ Dont share this link! Please only share the link to this video!
              Then Click on – SHOW MORE For the Game Link
              https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/nba-stern-2009/#installation

Thalamus
                @thalamus
                ContributorMemberModerator

Guess I should ask Jens, because he has a unapproved upload with a broken link and no pf screenshot. Or, more correctly, it was there some hours ago.

gtxjoe
                Participant
                  @gtxjoe

Where is the support topic for this NBA release?  I want to complain about the Youtube re-direct crap

jcksu3
                  Participant
                    @jcksu3

If you read the release notes in the download link, there is some strong language in it lol.

Thalamus
                      @thalamus

Where is the support topic for this NBA release? I want to complain about the Youtube re-direct crap

Authors can decide not to start a support thread, and links to external media is possible. But, I guess you got your point out in the end here anyway ;-)

Dodger
                      Participant
                        @dodger1980

I can understand the mentality behind the “outside” Link posting. My only “complain” here is the “Become a member of the FB Page for all Infos”, because Facebook is a huge NO GO for me.

Thalamus
                          @thalamus

I agree. I really dislike facebook. Only log on there, approx once a week and not under my real name. I don’t have a personal fb account, never will. I felt that I needed it, not for VP, but for info related to real pinball tournaments. If only fb allowed unregistered users to read I would still never have created that account. And, well, when I login, I use my browsers incognito mode so all cookie crap etc. is deleted on exit. There is very few things in this world that I hate more than fb to be honest.

DeathInc
                          Participant
                            @deathincclan

That’s kinda why I posted this link here.  So those of you with out bitchbook could still find it.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?