Need a little help from folks with DOF in their cabs

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    themotherbrain
    Participant
      @themotherbrain

Hey all! I’m looking for a little information that I’m hoping those in the know can clear up. My question pertains to the standard DOF 10 solenoid setup. I’ve got a mixture of contactors and solenoids for different sounds and wanted to best tailor the type of solenoid to the toy it is assigned to.

What are the 3 middle and 3 back row supposed to be set to? I understand that I have to assign Back Left, Middle Left, etc. so I’m not confused there. What I was wondering is the back row the bumpers? The middle row drop targets etc? Is it all generic based on the location on the table?

I guess im wondering if for example if I played South Park and hit the bumpers down low would it activate the rear row I would ideally like to set as bumpers or the middle based on the ball’s location? Id like to make a specific sound for a drop target, but if that same solenoid is a bumper in another game they may as well be uniform.

I know there are a bunch of people that understand how it reacts to the tables so im hoping you guys can clear this up before I start assembling. I’m installing this to augment my SSF so Im looking to see if I should just go with uniformity or custom tailored. How have you set yours up? Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?