Need input for the decade attract pack!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Malinas
    Participant
      @malinas

Im currently working on “year” playlists media. aka. Decade MegaBoost pack! 50´s, 60´s, 70´s, 80´s, 90´s, 00´s, 10´s for you guys.

The attract package will come with Wheel, Playfield, DMD, Backglass, Topper + Audio for every decade.

This took some time but i am actually soon done , but i am stuck on idéas for the moment. This youtube videos with a-holes selling vpins with tables, and also with media that we that “do that” spent a lot of time on, for YOU and not the ones that sell the stuff for profiting on other work took a lot of energy from me but i think i am back on track again.

If you have time, please drop stuff in the comments, “slogans”, “gadgets”, “pictures” or whatever from your FAV decade! I need YOUR idéas this to finish up this pack. 

Thanks in advance!

sneakily1
      Participant
        @sneakily1

That’s exactly why I pulled all of my stuff from the various sites, and now it’s only available through the Official PinUP Popper server (via the Media Manager inside Popper). Since an end-user is going to need Popper in order to utilize these cool graphics anyway…hopefully keeping it within the actual front end helps ward off the greedy sharks. Your work is amazing, and much appreciated! Thank you, and keep up the excellent work!

Owner: OPeCKiE Productions

Malinas
        Participant
          @malinas

Thanks for your kind words OPeCKiE! Your work is also amazing and I’m sure very much appreciated by all of us.

Yes, it annoys the hell out of me when people selling cabs on youtube “seeee what we have in our cabs..”  and you see something you spent weeks of work on…  that you only made for giving back to the community for all the support and files. So like you say, maybe a good idéa to just start to do my releases on pinup server only, i have such great respect for the VPinball team since they and this site help me out so much so this is a difficult choice … but i know that the a-holes that copy our stuff for own profit hang here as well.

But it takes a lot of energy, i am sure you have that feeling as well and you know excatly what im talking about, rather spend that energy points on creative stuff instead. I don´t know what we can do about that kind of people either more than hope they don´t sleep at nights.

Thalamus
            @thalamus
            ContributorMemberModerator

I don’t see how putting it on the pup-server is preventing them in any way. Actually, it makes it easier. These A-holes are lurkers in both the forums and on facebook. And since Popper is a great frontend there is a high chance that it is the one they sell.

Onevox
            Participant
              @rooster

When I think of the…

70s: skateboarding, Charlie’s angels, discos, “boogie,” Aerosmith, “get down,” bee gees, bell bottoms, satin shirts, platform shoes, mirror balls, Star Wars, Ford pintos, amc gremlins and pacers, early Nike’s, wallabies, Rocky, Brady bunch,

80s: new wave, checkerbord and Grid patterns,  rubics cube, Pac-Man, arcades, gnarly, “for sure”, Atari, spiked hair, spiked bracelets and safety pins, bogus, back to the future, st Elmo’s fire, breakfast club, max headroom, Reebok hightops, leggings, “don’t you forget about me by simple minds” flashdance,  Madonna, black boots, big hair,

Onevox

Malinas
              Participant
                @malinas

Thank you so much for the feedback! I am soon finished with the 80’s pack. I Will put in some parts of your input! :)

1 user thanked author for this post.
                havemusic
                Participant
                  @havemusic

The 70’s would need some old tv show clips. Bionic man and woman some gilligans island and maybe some old commercials from that  er .

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?