Need some help getting certain Mame titles running in pinup

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    themotherbrain
    Participant
      @themotherbrain

Hey guys! I’ve decided to spend a little time trying to get some more arcade titles going and I’m hoping to get a little insight as to why I am having issues with certain titles. I have mameuifx64 and have the launch and end script set to properly make mame function . I can use most of the roms I have no problem by launching them and playing them directly from mameuifx64.

The issue I have is I can’t launch some of those same games from pinup. For example, I can launch 1943 from mame and play it, but if I try to launch the same game from the pinup menu it gives me the error posted in the pic below. Any idea what I’m doing wrong? Any help in the right direction would be most appreciated! Thanks for listening!

Screenshot (1)

mrorange
      Participant
        @mrorange

Do you have Pinup configured to run Mame roms with mameuifx64.exe or mame.exe?

themotherbrain
        Participant
          @themotherbrain

As far as I know yes. I am able to play many of my favorite games through Pinup (which is up to date if its important to know). They also close out as they should when I exit the game. Altered Beast will boot right up, but 1943 or 720 are a couple examples of roms that will throw errors. I’d love to figure this out as I’ve been wanting to organize this stuff for awhile now.

Or perhaps some kind soul who has a properly working setup might be willing to share their mame folder (minus the roms of course) with me privately? Can’t hurt to ask! :whistle:

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?