Need this Machine for my collection, DEAL or NO DEAL ?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    TrackMaD
    Participant
      @me2010

I know its not a pinball machine (why would i want it then) and yes its very sad its a coin dropper and yes i got no room for it , but i gotta have it.

He wants $1000 au ( $700 US )for it and apparently he has it on consignment, i have offered him $500 which was declined, it is very close to where i live.

Item details: Treasure Sea Token Machine – Coins Included -On Wheels -3 Machines in 1
      Measurements – 2000 mm long x 800 deep x 2400 mm High – Sometimes the machine plays up and does not start INSPECTION IS WELCOME BUT ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS , PLEASE READ ITEMS CAREFULLY AS THERE ARE NO RETURNS OR WARRANTY , ITEMS ARE SOLD ON CONSIGNMENT AND DESCRIBED TO OUR BEST ABILITY.

Heres some pics :
      What do you think guys DEAL or NO DEAL ? Can’t be too much wrong with it and probably another $200 to fix the power supply problem.

boomshakalaka

randr
      Keymaster
        @randr
        ModeratorMember

Wow it looks huge! Personally I would think 500 bucks is fair unless you put it on site to earn money. But if that is a machine you want then yes it’s worth what he is asking.

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
        for IOS and Android

TrackMaD
        Participant
          @me2010

Update: Ok so i offered him 700 bucks for it and he accepted YaY, so i went to get it and asked him to have it running so i could have a quick go on it and then take it. When i arrived luckily only 20min from my place, it was ON (some flashing lights), but that was IT :negative: none of the screens where all the action happens were working, none of the tray motors were moving at all. It was Dead :wacko: , needless to say i wasn’t happy and he knew it, luckily no money was exchanged, so i went home devastated and so were the kids that afternoon when they were told.

But wait, there more

…..Continued, that night i thought i would search for another coin pusher (slim chance here in OZ), when i came across something ive also been after for a while now, for my little arcade collection. An arcade racer, i had plans on building one and put an XBOX360 to play Forza , but my building skills are limited. So i thought i would just offer him a low price thinking he wouldn’t take it. But Bingo, the guy was moving interstate and very kindly took my offer & now I’m happy as Larry with my new arcade machine for 500 bucks, its huge,gorgeous and the game is bloody awesome fun, but will hopefully add an xbox360 to it aswell, when i figure out how. So in the end they lived happily ever after and one day my collection will be complete with a coin pusher. lol

https://youtu.be/r5W0wGq1lII

https://youtu.be/3Lx4cefLKIU

boomshakalaka

Blashyrk
          Participant
            @blashyrk

Wow that must have been a great deal :)

randr
            Keymaster
              @randr
              ModeratorMember

NICE! I think thats going to get more playability from everyone. looks cool. I have owned rush sit down for years.

for IOS and Android

TrackMaD
              Participant
                @me2010

Wow that must have been a great deal :)

Yeah, so lucky the timing was perfect after the disastrous coin pusher fail, i thought i was out of luck. The guy could have easily have gotten 1600 bucks for it, as they are selling here atm in AUS used for $2000 http://www.highway.net.au/arcade-machines/arcade-driving-machines/road-fighters-3d/11584-3.html
                He was so generous to give it to me for 500, i couldn’t believe it, it took 3 grown men + 2 kids to move the screen part up the stairs of his place and put it on my trailer and it was 39c (102F) in the shade on Saturday, we had a beer lol after we got that on, sweating, then the chair part only weighed 106kg and got that on easily, no idea how much the front weighed but i bet it was more than a fat kid on a chocolate cake

boomshakalaka

freneticamnesic
                  @freneticamnesic
                  vipModeratorMember

That’s badass. Now you know you need a second one, right? Another member, Fulltilt, has a pretty amazing racing simulator setup. Not an arcade cabinet but the full racing seat, pedals, force feedback wheel, etc. I’ve always wanted a racing cabinet or simulator setup but the funds required to do so remain elusive….. would be awesome to have a pair though!

Punch it!

TrackMaD
                  Participant
                    @me2010

That’s badass. Now you know you need a second one, right? Another member, Fulltilt, has a pretty amazing racing simulator setup. Not an arcade cabinet but the full racing seat, pedals, force feedback wheel, etc. I’ve always wanted a racing cabinet or simulator setup but the funds required to do so remain elusive….. would be awesome to have a pair though!

Thanks man, i don’t think i can get that lucky twice lol, would be so cool having a second, but theres only just enough room left in the garage for a nice single player coin pusher, like Deep Sea Treasures ( Discontinued now)see pic below ( its an obession, i know how sad ). Like you fren I’ve always wanted a racing cabinet or simulator setup ( a Daytona to be exact ) , but really glad a low priced cab never eventuated now :yahoo: , i have probably seen Fulltilt’s setup if his on youtube , checking with some people in the know this week if there’s an easy/plug-play method of hooking up the XBOX1 to play Forza 6 on it without loosing the original game, would be a compromise to the pair as we can then race online. Will update you guys on my progress and leave info here to help anyone else that might be interested in doing a similar setup.

Sorry about posting non vpin related stuff, at least that fits in my house & love playing it too. i’m just damn excited with my new toy and had to let you guys know. Cheers

boomshakalaka

Fulltilt
                    Participant
                      @fulltilt

Thanks Fren :D
                      Here is my Racing Rig, and a pic of the pc I use for it

Sorry the coin dropper didn’t work out but atleast no money lost, and still ended pretty great with a Konami-3D-Road-Fighter ..Congrats on that :D Having a Daytona would be cool ..but my favorite was Monoco GP.

TrackMaD
                      Participant
                        @me2010

Hahaha, bloody hell Fulltilt , you don’t muck around like this noob (me), that things a BEaST. :good:

Thanks for sharing your rig setup with us, glad you have the toys you enjoy and it gives you pleasure & enjoyment to spend time on your hobbies. If we only get one chance to enjoy ourselves this is the way to go. Well done mate.

BTW: i have one thing you have THE SPEAKERS hahahahaha

Cheers

boomshakalaka

randr
                        Keymaster
                          @randr
                          ModeratorMember

Here is my two “drivers” in my shop at the time of picture I was restoring a car so they were not focal point at the time. But they are fun. :)

********************************************************
                          for IOS and Android

********************************************************

Fulltilt
                          Participant
                            @fulltilt

Here is my two “drivers” in my shop at the time of picture I was restoring a car so they were not focal point at the time. But they are fun. :)

Hahaha, bloody hell Fulltilt , you don’t muck around like this noob (me), that things a BEaST. :good:

Thanks for sharing your rig setup with us, glad you have the toys you enjoy and it gives you pleasure & enjoyment to spend time on your hobbies. If we only get one chance to enjoy ourselves this is the way to go. Well done mate.

BTW: i have one thing you have THE SPEAKERS hahahahaha

Cheers

Happy to share and enjoy being here :D
                            It really did take some time to put it all together but I think it was well worth it. Would really love to be able to build a MAME cab to add to this setup .. but I also have been thinking I need a real pin too :D

Nice randr, now that’s one busy shop ..but I see them back there !

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?