Neon mp4 for front-end DMD

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    M4rsl
    Participant
      @m4rsl

https://vpinball.com/?post_type=cmdm_page&p=186990

Created a 1280×390 mp4 for my DMD screen to use in the front-end as I didn’t like having the actual table DMD captures…

The video consists of a few captures of ‘Pinball Palace’ in neon letters I found somewhere else, making it look like the tubes cycle on/off.

As I have a Pin2DMD, the video comes across heavily pixelated for me, but I am ok with it… like the consistency across multiple previews of tables. If you use a monitor for DMD it should look just fine.

Have fun!

2 users thanked author for this post.
      m1977
      Participant
        @mansoor

Great job, well done.

1 user thanked author for this post.
        Onevox
        Participant
          @rooster

If you ever want more of these, I did a lot of neon several years back as topper videos. Bally. Gottlieb SS. Gottlieb EM era. Williams. and several generics. Not sure they’ll fit your DMD but probably easily resized. Also did some non neon for Taito, Atari, Sega, Data East, Stern, etc.  They’re over at VPUniverse under “topper videos.”

Onevox

M4rsl
          Participant
            @m4rsl

If you ever want more of these, I did a lot of neon several years back as topper videos. Bally. Gottlieb SS. Gottlieb EM era. Williams. and several generics. Not sure they’ll fit your DMD but probably easily resized. Also did some non neon for Taito, Atari, Sega, Data East, Stern, etc. They’re over at VPUniverse under “topper videos.”

Thanks for the tip. I think I have seen those a while ago…

Best!

Mike DA Spike
            Participant
              @mikedaspike

Thanks for this video.

I will also put it on my backglass when pinball cabinet is starting.

I like the neon ones.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?