Net framework error on non-rom tables

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Shamous
    Participant
      @shamous

Hi guys. I’m hoping someone can help me solve an issue I’m having. I just recently updated to Windows 10 from Windows 7 to solve some transparency issues in pinup popper front end. I’m happy to say it solved the problems. But of course created some new ones   I’m having an issue with getting an error on all of my non-Rom VPX tables. I’ve scoured the forms looking for some answers hoping to find someone that was having the same problem with a solution. I’ve reinstalled visual pinball using the 10 5 all in one installer.  I reinstalled ultra DMD I’ve re-installed VPX 10 6 beta. I’ve reinstalled my B2s backglass server. I’ve tried repairing net framework with windows net framework repair tool and I’ve made sure all of my direct X is up-to-date. I’ve disabled defender I’m not running any antivirus and I’ve disabled UAC
      this is the error I am getting any insight or information on a solution would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Thalamus
        @thalamus
        ContributorMemberModerator

What error you said ??

Shamous
        Participant
          @shamous

Whoops sorry I thought I posted it

Shamous
          Participant
            @shamous

Its not posting for some reason. It shows on the select files when I submit

Shamous
            Participant
              @shamous

D73168A3-0C06-4650-9871-F0F8B5AE64B4

outhere
                @outhere
                MemberContributorvipModerator

To post a picture click on the icon at the top right

outhere
                  @outhere
                  MemberContributorvipModerator

Latest updates and more

https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=4982#entry330264

Shamous
                  Participant
                    @shamous

Thanks outhere i will try following your suggestions tonight and see how it goes. I did have everything updated about a month and a half ago and everything was working in my cab until I upgraded to windows 10 a few days ago. But I know how upgrades and updates can screw things up.

Tom
                    Participant
                      @armyaviation
                      MemberContributor

Keep us updated if you get it fixed

Shamous
                      Participant
                        @shamous

Sure thing Tom

Shamous
                        Participant
                          @shamous

SOLVED. at least for me It did.  I’m not sure if this will solve the problem for anyone else but after I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 apparently my VpinballX.exe was being run in a compatibility Mode for Windows 7
                          I unchecked the “run this program in compatibility mode” box and the problem was solved.   :yahoo:
                          after I got that solved I found out that some of my pup pack tables were not functioning properly where the back glass would freeze and I would have to control alt delete it and end task to close them. That turned out to also be uncheck “ Run this program in compatibility mode“. For the PinUpPlayer.exe.

Yes!!!  my cabinet is back up to full power :yahoo:

Im not sure how those got set that way because I don’t remember doing it but at least my problems have been solved

Thanks again everyone for any suggestions you had I appreciate the help

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?