New guy with a lot of ideas!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    OneKidsMeal
    Participant
      @onekidsmealstudios

Hey everyone!

My name is Alex and I have been wanting to team up with some designers to create some amazing tables!  :yahoo:

My skills are mostly in graphic design, video, and sound design. Sound design is my absolute favorite though since it brings SO much life to each table.

I don’t know a lot of people into Pinball, so I thought this would be a great place to make some new friends.

A little about me…I am 27 living in CT, USA. I am a full-time director of strategic marketing for 20 senior living communities and growing. During my free time, I create 1 of 1 arcade cabinets and virtual pinball machines. I am currently planning my “Cybercade” which is a mini arcade with themed areas. I am a major Disney and Universal park fan which gave me the idea to create my own themed arcade/ workshop. My goal is to help spread the love of virtual pinball and bring as many people along with me on my journey as possible.

If anyone is looking for a sound designer for their table, please let me know! Also, I am looking for a team to build Disney World themed tables!

THANKS!

Arcade and Virtual Pinball Cabinet Designer
      @Onekidsmealstudios

bord
        @bord
        MembervipContributorModerator

Welcome, Alex. Looking forward to what you come up with.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?