New here… Not new to being a nerd…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    KillerQ
    Participant
      @killerq

Hey all,

No stranger to real pinball, emulation, arcade machines, Raspberry Pi, gaming rigs, oculus Rift, I’m live all the stuff….

The ONE thing that I have yet to tackle is a 3 monitor virtual pinball rig. I have three monitors just laying around and I would like to get the set them up, find the best virtual pinball front-end to take advantage of all three and then see how I feel and decide if I wanna build a cabinet.

I like the idea of a mini table top version…. Something that takes up considerably less room than a real pin.

I already made this controller housing for my button/usb controller when I would play pinball on my Oculus Rift, but I think I can use it with the crude three Monitor set up to get a better feel for everything…. As opposed to using keyboards that is, lol.

I look forward to learning….

Peace!

Attachments:
      ozg
      Participant
        @netweight

Good luck with your rig and welcome. I play poor man’s pinball. A plastic portable table, 2 2×4 pieces of wood, a 47″ tv on it’s back with the 2×4 piece tilt and one 2×4 piece so the tv doesn’t slide off of the table, an old 21″ monitor for the dmd/backglass and my Metallica box set pinball controller. Small and portable is a good thought for a mini cab. LOL, I just play Metallica over and over and over, then a guns n roses, then start over again, LMAO. I will build a cab someday, when I’m rich like Randr.

Is that controller some old roof gutter?

1 user thanked author for this post.
        randr
        Keymaster
          @randr
          ModeratorMember

Welcome! Once you build a cab poor mans model or not you will love it

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
          So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
          for IOS and Android

1 user thanked author for this post.
          KillerQ
          Participant
            @killerq

Good eye… Yep it sure it. It was the perfect solution!

Can you please post pics of your setup?

Peace!

ozg
            Participant
              @netweight

Good eye… Yep it sure it. It was the perfect solution!

Can you please post pics of your setup?

Now I use a 47″ tv, have the Metallica color dmd and the new Metallica Box set controller. Oh and a different PC, RX460 4GB video card and new speakers with a sub, that was a very old pic of my setup. LOL, I just noticed, that’s the old Metallica table, the new one is the Premium.

My next controller is going to be one of those old 50cal ammo boxes that you get at the army surplus store. I love making controllers out of everything I can find!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?