New Pinbot Addressable Matrix

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Josh
    Participant
      @osujd

I know Terry is busy with other things so if you would like to test my Pinbot Matrix configuration please see the following link….I am really pleased with how it turned out hope it lives up to the Awesomeness that is Bords table

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1a7m7hhMJdTolb0xE8qjw-d-IibHpu6FsQEsRPHTncUc/edit?usp=sharing

Josh
      Participant
        @osujd

Here is a sample of the matrix at work. Hope you all like it.

https://youtu.be/RIoLThscKRM

randr
        Keymaster
          @randr
          ModeratorMember

Do I see matrix emulating colors when center is hit? Very nice. Your as bad of a player as I am by the way lmao ?

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
          So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
          for IOS and Android

Josh
          Participant
            @osujd

Lol in all fairness its hard to play when you can barely see the flippers. Trying to stay out of the way of the camera, but yeah you got me its a matter of time until the 4 year old is kicking my butt. The visor location and color targets are emulated it really adds a dimension to playing. The great part is the table is so we’ll done by bord I didn’t get tired of testing trying to figure out what switch does what  ?. I submitted it to public tonight not sure if it will go through

bord
              @bord
              MembervipContributorModerator

Looks really cool, @osujd. If my rig ever gets finished I might have to add those. Nice work!

Josh
              Participant
                @osujd

Thanks @bord outside of the shaker motor it is by far the coolest toy add on…best of luck with your cab and thanks again for the fantastic table!

-RpT
                Participant
                  @rpt

You beat me to it!

Playing this game last night and thought it could use improved matrix effects. Looks good from the video, I will add to my config later and give it a try… Thanks also for including the full spreadsheet version :good:

Josh
                  Participant
                    @osujd

Yep no problem…this one I had been thinking about for a while any thought on what your next table will be don’t get in your way if you have one in mind?  There are a ton of tables that can use some matrix love

-RpT
                    Participant
                      @rpt

I’m looking for an original one to add to a script for the next MX improvement (as opposed to a ROM based table). Don’t worry about treading on any toes etc, have a crack at whatever takes your fancy!

For now I’m currently working on some rainbow effects for the Jukebox setup – will be on this for at least another week I imagine as this is turning into a very big lightshow with literally thousands of triggers seeing as each colour change has it’s own event  :wacko:

Mark70
                      Participant
                        @mark70

Another winter went by without adding addressable LEDs to my cab :(
                        I know I will play @bord ‘s Pinbot several thousand times, so it would worth the installation :)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?