Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    nmooer
    Participant
    @nmooermidrivers-com

Thalamus, what is the benefit other than real deal feel?  I am running a micro leaf style switch.  But could easily trade it over for the full leaf switches. I made sure I had room for changes later on.

Thalamus
    @thalamus
    ContributorMemberModerator

You could argue that is faster tan a micro-switch. Once mjr opens his mouth about a subject it should be considered a faq ;-)

https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=41110&p=415972

1 user thanked author for this post.
    nmooer
    Participant
    @nmooermidrivers-com

<p style=”padding-left: 60px;”>Thank you Thalamus I will swap them over. Groovy makes a full leaf switch. I will be able to use my rgb leds again.</p>

nmooer
    Participant
    @nmooermidrivers-com

Got some more done. Got the computer tray mounted. The fans and lock all mocked up. Had to power them up to see how pretty they look! :yahoo:

Attachments:
    nmooer
    Participant
    @nmooermidrivers-com

Got some more done. Got the dmd mounted. Cut the speaker pannel and bent some custom speaker grills. Going to try something different.  I am mounting 5 1/4 speakers behind it, but am limited in room. Going to mount them on frosted acrilic behind the pannel and inject leds around the pannel for the rgb speaker glow. Made a lock up above for the back glass. Then mounted the rear back glass door.

Attachments:
    nmooer
    Participant
    @nmooermidrivers-com

Here is some more pics.  It is a slow go. With some of these new tables and popper like he man coming out I feel like I am missing the fun on this build. Taking allot more time then expected. It always looks :wacko: easy and fast when you watch these builds online.

Attachments:
    nmooer
    Participant
    @nmooermidrivers-com

It’s been a slow go. I got the speakers mocked up and dmd plexi glass cut in and mounted.

nmooer
    Participant
    @nmooermidrivers-com

Then cut up a quart ss mixing bowl for the blower fan and bent tabs. Looks like a coin return.

nmooer
    Participant
    @nmooermidrivers-com

The pictures didn’t take from my phone. Trying again.

nmooer
    Participant
    @nmooermidrivers-com

weird? Cant get my pictures to attach.

randr
    Keymaster
    @randr
    ModeratorMember

The choose file under editor is for files only listed next to it. If you want to attach images use the icon shown here

20B6462D-DE23-4B21-83CF-56F4132489E7

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
    So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
    for IOS and Android

nmooer
    Participant
    @nmooermidrivers-com

20181111_201253

nmooer
    Participant
    @nmooermidrivers-com

20181127_18165120181127_20271020181127_202649

nmooer
    Participant
    @nmooermidrivers-com

Thanks Randr!  I bought the quart ss bowl at a 2nd hand store and cut it down with a hand cut off wheel. Then bent tabs and polished it up on a buffer.  I have to cut the hole yet, but should make a great fan blower.

nmooer
    Participant
    @nmooermidrivers-com

20181201_135830

nmooer
    Participant
    @nmooermidrivers-com

Been a busy winter. Got a little more done. Got the beacon, bell, knocker and contactor mockup.20190128_17384820190213_01541320190213_01541520181225_194200

nmooer
    Participant
    @nmooermidrivers-com

Now I am laying out the brain work for the dof. I soldered the wire on the led wiz for the shaker motor 20190405_19420420190405_173434and used some printed control board fuses that are dirt cheap. Straitened the legs on them and attached them to wire connectors.

randr
    Keymaster
    @randr
    ModeratorMember

Wow nice work. Bell looks nice too! How does it sound? It took me a couple to get one that had a good enough ring to it.

for IOS and Android

nmooer
    Participant
    @nmooermidrivers-com

Right now it is loud. I hope it sounds good when the cab is buttoned up. It came out of an old 50s pinball machine that was too far gone. I had one of those cheap Chinese 12v solenoids I put on it. If it is not loud enough I will put a full size back on. Randr I love the chimes you put in yours. I see german gaming has a chime unit, I might bite on. Just amazing on these builds how you want a budget build then just keep adding things. :scratch:

randr
    Keymaster
    @randr
    ModeratorMember

Well you seem to be doing a fantastic job! I really like seeing people’s builds come together. The chime unit is a must have for sure. Wish the bell was used more honestly in dof.

for IOS and Android

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 70 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW