Next couple WIPs

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Tom
    Participant
      @armyaviation
      MemberContributor

Our next WIP is going to remain relatively quiet until we get a substantial portion done, then we will put it out there, I will give a hint though.  If you knew already or know what it is don’t ruin it for everyone by answering here.

guess

Until I get the playfield image back this week, I needed a side project.  Steller airship is another Geiger conversion of a Bally table, this time Eight Ball.

wip

Still need to make the apron and fix up the plastics.  Only 200 kits made and I have found 1 pic, other than a few on IPDB.  The question I had was on these SS tables that use chimes or tones, the rom chimes are coming through the PF speakers instead of the BG speakers, which it should.  What tells the rom where to send those, unlike say ACDC where the music plays through the BG speakers.  I understand how to change the vpx sounds but the chimes are very loud and I would like to turn them down a bit.  How do you do that?  The + and – button turn them down but also turn the ballrolling, flipper, etc  table sounds down too

roccodimarco
      Participant
        @roccodimarco

looking forward to the mystery table.  You guys will have your work cut out!  I have seen that table at pinfest, and from what I remember, that table looks like a lot of fun, but a lot going on.  It sadly was only a display table, and not for play, so I’m very much looking forward to this one!  That Hardbody table is hard to stop playing once you start!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?