NFL (Stern 2001) – WIP

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    TXT11
    Participant
      @txt11

I’d say at about line 381, insert a new line that says: Controller.Games(“nfl”).Settings.Value(“rol”) = 1 -Mike

Thanks Sliderpoint – that did the trick !!  Excellent thank you. :yahoo:

Laylow
      Participant
        @pinlow
        MemberContributor

Here are my FS settings

Ah

1 user thanked author for this post.
        HauntFreaks
          @hauntfreaks
          vipContributorMember

I think the ultimate way to do his team mods in VP10, if he were to do them would be a single table with a flag/select list to swap all the imagery and team sounds out. Would be 1 Large table, but would be easier to maintain moving forward for changes.

oh no, please no more football table update!!…. unless it’s a VPX version of Gridiron,… I kinda like that table…  ;)

Jesperpark
          Participant
            @jesperpark

I think the ultimate way to do his team mods in VP10, if he were to do them would be a single table with a flag/select list to swap all the imagery and team sounds out. Would be 1 Large table, but would be easier to maintain moving forward for changes.

I was thinking along the same lines, the original table came with a choice of team back glasses.  Maybe just separate sound files for your chosen that get placed into the rom folder, plus choose your own backglass.  I like table mods but wow that’s a lot of tables, good on him though for doing those.  Now we will need Bobby Orr slapshot mods for each NHL team :good:

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?