Nicolas Cage – Bad Lieutenant

Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    JR
    Participant
      @jfr1

You…try deleting the Lortium nvram?

Gramps
      Participant
        @gramps

You…try deleting the Lortium nvram?

I was going to, but I couldn’t find where it had a file by that name or any other close to it nor could I find where it was created by looking at “date modified” in the nvram folder.  Since the table didn’t run, would one have been created?

JR
        Participant
          @jfr1

So you had never loaded JP’s Lortium?  And Bad Lt. never loaded.  Hm.  Well, the nvram file would be in your VisualPinball folder in the VpinMAME file.  Look and see.  But you’re right.  If the game never ran than it’s probably not there to delete.   You’ve committed a lot of time to this so I hope someone more knowledgeable than me chimes in.     *c’mon guys, help me @outhere !”  Gramps needs his Nick!*    …see what I did there?

Gramps
          Participant
            @gramps

So you had never loaded JP’s Lortium? And Bad Lt. never loaded. Hm. Well, the nvram file would be in your VisualPinball folder in the VpinMAME file. Look and see. But you’re right. If the game never ran than it’s probably not there to delete. You’ve committed a lot of time to this so I hope someone more knowledgeable than me chimes in. *c’mon guys, help me @outhere !” Gramps needs his Nick!* …see what I did there?

LMAO!  I don’t care what they say about you JR.  You’re an alright guy. Looked in the nvram folder in VpinMame file.  BUT…..maybe I should load and run JP’s Lortium.  I never did that.  Now I have and I get the exact same error message.  I’ve run into this before but it was always because I hadn’t downloaded the rom or the right rom :(  I’m quickly becoming sick of Nick.

JR
            Participant
              @jfr1

Well hold on, you can’t give up now.  JP’s Lort won’t run either?  Let’s get to the bottom of this.     or not   Whenever I get frustrated and things just don’t work, I reboot and load up my vp9 night-mod of Taxi.

Gramps
              Participant
                @gramps

I have the vpx mod of Taxi.  Does that count.  Not giving up.

Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?