This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Randyre 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
     Tarcísio Caleiro 
    Participant

Is there a way to make a power switch on / off for doflinx Night Mode?

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Well dof generates no dof configs(configs with noisy feedback toys disabled) just make a batch file to rename the configs. Or if you want an ahk that runs when you press the button

We need a POP front end signature!!! Or no?

1 user thanked author for this post.
     TerryRed 
    MemberContributorModerator

DOFLinx Nightmode will turn on and off your solenoids only as far as I know. When Nightmode is on, then any tables I have modded for FP will then turn on the mechanical noises (in game) again so you can hear them.

You can activate DOFLinx Nightmode using the DOFLinxMSG.exe to send a message to DOFLinx (to turn ON / OFF Nightmode) via AHK or Batch file. The commands to control nightmode are in the DOFLinx PDF guide I believe.

Then you can use another program like Pinnacle Game Profiler, or Xpadder to map a button on your cab to run your “Nightmode” Bat or AHK ON and OFF files.

This is how I used to do it. I lost my AHK scripts that did this way back when my SSD died and I havent needed Nightmode since then… but I should get around to getting that to work again.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 4 weeks ago by  TerryRed.

Some users who have liked this topic:

Tarcísio Caleiro 
    Participant

Thanks TerryRed. I will try it.

Your videos inspired me to ride my pinball. I really am your fan.

As my machine stays indoors, I’m looking for a practical way to turn off the mechanisms when people are sleeping and me playing.

Thank you very much.

TerryRed 
    MemberContributorModerator

Thanks TerryRed. I will try it. Your videos inspired me to ride my pinball. I really am your fan. As my machine stays indoors, I’m looking for a practical way to turn off the mechanisms when people are sleeping and me playing. Thank you very much.

It works really well…just read the DOFLinx guide…and try a couple of BAT files to get it to work. The fact that it will turn on / off the mechanical sounds in the games is a bonus too (only on my DOFLinx mods I believe).

Randyre 
    Participant

I wired a switch that turns off the buss from my 24V power supply to the 24V toys, that kills the knocker and the contactors.

Some users who have liked this topic:

Attachments:
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2018 VPinBall.com

WP Facebook Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account