No video recording

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    widget2k13
    Participant
      @widget2k13

When I try and record any video, Playfield, backglass etc, it says its recording and when I press record again I get an instant message saying conversion is done enjoy, but there is no video anywhere? I’ve reinstalled popper but made no difference.

NailBuster
        @nailbuster
        ModeratorMember

look at your ffmpeg.log in recording subfolder.

most likely your playfiled in pinup config is ‘off-screen’… meaning that the default recording will complain if your dimensions of the pupdisplay go offscreen.    check the xpos/ypos should be 0,0 most likely.

1 user thanked author for this post.
        Cameron
        Participant
          @cameron

Also another thing I have found is that if you have something in your Desktop folder already, it can be locked by either Nvidia or another process and then things get blocked. Erase that file in there (might have to reboot to free it for delete) and then try again?

widget2k13
          Participant
            @widget2k13

There is no log file?

widget2k13
            Participant
              @widget2k13

OK got it to record Playfield, it was the x y position on 3, but when I record backglass it records the playfield onto the back glass

widget2k13
              Participant
                @widget2k13

Sorted that as well, reset backglass screen to defaults in screen setup

I have put in vp9 as an emulator and it’s working fine but on pinup the games are in play list but in play list manager they are in a folder called visual pinball 9

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?