Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Sixtoe
    Participant
    @kiella

I tried to find somewhere to upload this as a tutorial or blog, but couldn’t figure out how, so I’m putting a link here;

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vSjel9VopmDcLaDbVx5xAEYP3R_i7gY-StYYcWIh0Nxu5JOH3wfZ9AHQK5lqHggh3mMb4MHdvGQUq7a/pub#h.dv02rmg530fa

This is how to set up VPX and VPVR specifically for Oculus users (of which I am one), but also has lots of performance enhancing suggestions for other headsets, and even some for normal VPX, always welcome feedback but I thought it would be useful.

5 users thanked author for this post.
    arconovum
    Participant
    @nicholaschristopher
    MemberContributor

Thanks sixtoe I was looking for this exact thing.. and to you and all other VR content authors , great work you have all done.

Edit: I look forward to when it is included into the default build/sources of VP.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by arconovum.
    avidediter
    Participant
    @avidediter

I have an Oculus Quest and will be trying this out soon.I use Virtual Desktop and the Link cable so I will report my experiences with both.

Gramps
    Participant
    @gramps

I tried to find somewhere to upload this as a tutorial or blog, but couldn’t figure out how, so I’m putting a link here;

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vSjel9VopmDcLaDbVx5xAEYP3R_i7gY-StYYcWIh0Nxu5JOH3wfZ9AHQK5lqHggh3mMb4MHdvGQUq7a/pub#h.dv02rmg530fa

This is how to set up VPX and VPVR specifically for Oculus users (of which I am one), but also has lots of performance enhancing suggestions for other headsets, and even some for normal VPX, always welcome feedback but I thought it would be useful.

I did a VERY fast look thru Sixtoe.  I didn’t see it and was wondering, all this can be done on a desktop setup?  Thanks

Sixtoe
    Participant
    @kiella

Using VR? That’s what I’m doing :)

bietekwiet
    Participant
    @bietekwiet

Thank you for this tutorial . I am setting it up with an Oculus Go (using virtual desktop Steam VR.

So far I was able to load a table (TOTAN VR) but all is black and I can’t seem to get the table view right (X , y positions).

Is there a way to do this on the fly, just like we do in traditional VPX by using the F6 button?

Thank you in advance

Sixtoe
    Participant
    @kiella

You have to set up your position in VR options, but that shouldn’t change much, you can reset your view with 0 and raise and lower the table with 8 and 2 inside the game.

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW