This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Thalamus 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
     Scottacus 
    Participant

is that you rarely have to wait for machines at Pinball expos.  It’s really fun to see two or three deep waiting for their turn at one of the more popular solid state machines and politely ask them to move off from in front of the “Space Mission” machine so you can walk right up and play it!  BTW Space Mission rocks with those little kickers right next to the flippers, very fun.

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Could not agree more. I really think people that don’t appreciate EM’s have never really played them for what they are. True pinball and very fun!

Now of coarse everyone loves a AFM or MM but EM’s are also great fun and forever classics :good:

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
    So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?

Thalamus 
    ContributorMemberModerator

For me it is very far between each time i’m able to get to play on a EM. What i immediately do notice each time is how more alive or rough they feel. By that I mean that since there isn’t any “music” or rom sounds coming from the machine. You are able to hear the ball rolling better than when you are playing a more modern game (hmm. modern – being 30-40++ years  :wacko: ). Then you of course often have buzzing flippers and not to forget the “clonky” sound from the scoring wheels or maybe even if you’re extra lucky chimes as well. I do understand why some of you guys have installed real chime units into your machines and if I where to build my VP cab from ground up once again. I would seriously consider doing what BorgDog dig. Using a few real authentic units instead.

Did you know that there is mobile phone app that helps to keep track of site activity ?
    IOS : https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/vpinball-mobile-app/id1446518720?mt=8
    Android :https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vpinball.app&hl=en_US

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

WP Facebook Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account