Online gaming – Golf, NHL and NFL…

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Paulo Carvalho
    Participant
      @paulohotline

Hey if anyone wants to match up and challenge me this week I am on vacation and have been practising :)

XboxOne gamer profile is -> paulohotline. Add me to your friend list. I also play online with one of the producers of the Howard Stern show – Scott Depace – but he is a big pussy and tends to rage quit when I start winning :)

I have been playing a ton of Rory Golf and NHL 16. Let me know if you want to play and get schooled.

[Paulo Carvalho Mobile - 204-294-4389]
      http://www.pinballowners.com/paulohotline
      "Life is like pinball, your always trying to keep your balls in play, but in the end, they drop down the middle :)"

Paulo Carvalho
      Participant
        @paulohotline

If any XboxOne nut is looking for the Elite Controller, best buy has them in stock right now. They are soldout everywhere and extremely hard to find. Playing with this controller has shaved at least 5 strokes off my golf game on Rory golf :)

http://www.nowinstock.net/videogaming/accessories/xboxone/

"Life is like pinball, your always trying to keep your balls in play, but in the end, they drop down the middle :)"

Northvibe
        Participant
          @northvibe

That new elite pro controller is fantastic..

freneticamnesic
            @freneticamnesic
            vipModeratorMember

I have a gift card for Best Buy for exactly $150 I’ve been saving for that controller. They have not had it in stock every single time I’ve checked…

Punch it!

Paulo Carvalho
            Participant
              @paulohotline

Use this site -> http://www.nowinstock.net/videogaming/accessories/xboxone/ and setup the email alerts.

This is how I was able to order one from Amazon.ca when it got a few in stock.

freneticamnesic
                @freneticamnesic
                vipModeratorMember

It popped up as available this morning while I was driving to work, I got to work and added it to my cart and selected 2 day shipping and it was sold out fuck.

Punch it!

freneticamnesic
                  @freneticamnesic
                  vipModeratorMember

Thanks to @paulohotline for hooking me up with a brand new Elite controller, I just got it today. I think my Xbox One setup is complete. I got the new Turtle Beach Stealth 420X headphones, completely wireless and sound amazing. Now I’ve got this controller, and all I really play is Halo! I play some MKX and Forza 6 but sparingly. I played the re-make of Oddworld recently as well which was pretty awesome, a good nostalgia trip at least. I rented Battlefront this week but wasn’t really drawn into it. I’ll just get Tomb Raider instead, the last one was amazing and I have no doubt the new one is amazing as well.

Punch it!

Paulo Carvalho
                  Participant
                    @paulohotline

Hey now, that controller is a piece of art. It is now compatible with windows 7 – 10 as well now since microsoft released a patch for the wireless dongle.

If anyone wants to challenge me to NHL 2016 add me as a friend on XBOX live and lets get it on :)

BTW, Spelunky was just added to the backward compatible list of XBOX games. So if you bought on the XBOX 360 arcade, it is now available as a free download in your ready to install section on the XBOXONE. This is probably the greatest platformer ever created, if you have never played it, check it out!

Vampirolatino2
                    Participant
                      @vampirolatino2

Hello fellas! I’m on Xbone too, add me up: IronMaidenXS
                      :D Happy Holidays!!

fren, if you don’t have Tomb Raider (the last one) not Rise of Tomb Raider, I can hook you up with a copy.

Vampirolatino2
                      Participant
                        @vampirolatino2

I’m in the search for a wireless headphone for my xbone. I had one of the Turtle Beach in my Xbox 360, it was amazing, but now I want a different one for the Xbox One.

Currently there are 2 options for me, Turtle Beach 420X or 500X
                        420X is in sale for $120
                        500X in in sale for $150

Wish one do you guys think I should buy?
                        Thanks!

freneticamnesic
                          @freneticamnesic
                          vipModeratorMember

I’ve got the 420x, I chose it because it’s extremely minimal. The wireless unit is just a USB stick that plugs into your Xbox One, no extra wires or anything. The 500X has the digital transmitter which has wires and I believe needs a secondary power source unless it can run off the USB from your Xbox… It is DTS though but I love the sound on the 420X. I paid 150 for it when it came out and it’s well worth it. The microphone is removable as well. The benefits of the 500x are the DTS and obviously that it can be used on other devices. You can use the 420x on anything but you need a wire, it’s only wireless on Xbox One. I’ve got my old wired Xbox 360 Turtle Beach X12 headset that I use on other devices but I don’t really use anything but the Xbox One anymore.

I have the last Tomb Raider on PC but thank you!

Punch it!

Paulo Carvalho
                          Participant
                            @paulohotline

Hey guys, add me on Steam and XBOX\PSN live with – paulohotline –

Update your game wishlists on Steam, as the Christmas sale starts Dec 22, 2015 here in Canada. So we can see what you are looking for in games. I have games to give away every year! Merry Merry :)

Vampirolatino2
                            Participant
                              @vampirolatino2

Added :good:

Vampirolatino2
                              Participant
                                @vampirolatino2

I’ve got the 420x, I chose it because it’s extremely minimal. The wireless unit is just a USB stick that plugs into your Xbox One, no extra wires or anything. The 500X has the digital transmitter which has wires and I believe needs a secondary power source unless it can run off the USB from your Xbox… It is DTS though but I love the sound on the 420X. I paid 150 for it when it came out and it’s well worth it. The microphone is removable as well. The benefits of the 500x are the DTS and obviously that it can be used on other devices. You can use the 420x on anything but you need a wire, it’s only wireless on Xbox One. I’ve got my old wired Xbox 360 Turtle Beach X12 headset that I use on other devices but I don’t really use anything but the Xbox One anymore.

I have the last Tomb Raider on PC but thank you!

Yeah I got you. The dongle they use is the exact same my Turtle Beach for Xbox 360 use. It is connected by USB for power but you need to connect a optical cable for the audio to the xbone. It is a little more messy indeed. The 420X only have a usb dongle for power and audio.

My old one have DTS too, and the same presets and everything. I could use it for my xbone and don’t waste more $ … but i had to connect the mic to the controller. For a complete wireless experience I need the new ones.

:good: thanks, I’ll buy what is available at the moment, can’t go wrong with any of them, but I’m a little inclined to the 420X just for the simplicity.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?