OXO (Williams 1973)

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 81 total)
  • Author
    xenonph
    Participant
      @xenonph
      MemberContributor

This table uses the controller.vbs I believe. (No need to alter table script.)

Which means it will automatically use dB2S if you have your system set for that.

(You need Screenres.txt, dB2S Backglass and table all in same folder. Also make sure dB2S Backglass has same name as table.)

Click the Preferences tab at top of the Visual Pinball Editor, then click Keys, Nudge and DOF…

I am guessing your Disable B2S is checkmarked on lower right of this Menu.(As seen in pic.)

Capture

Make sure it is not checkmarked.

The Backglass should work if you have done all these things.

Attachments:
      hellfire252
      Participant
        @clay252

Screenres.txt, dB2S Backglass and table are all in same folder. Also dB2S Backglass has the same name as table.Disable B2S is not checkmarked. All other tables work fine?

hellfire252
        Participant
          @clay252

Thank you for your help I figured it out it came with two back glasses the green one does not work.

xenonph
          Participant
            @xenonph
            MemberContributor

I have tried replying to this last post for almost an hour now.

Maybe it isn’t going through because of pic? (I will leave pic out and see if this goes through!!)

TRIPLE EDIT:(Reset my Internet and pic uploads work now.)

I dont have a cabinet setup, but can play DT version with dB2S backglass off to side.

Pic of green backglass working..

Capture2

The green dB2S backglass works for me.

I downloaded it from here…

OXO (williams 1973) b2s

EDIT:

Tried adding pic of working green backglass and it just says sending request, but never does anything.

DOUBLE EDIT:

I think it is my internet. Not this website. Carry on.

Attachments:
            randr
            Keymaster
              @randr
              ModeratorMember

This table build has totally hooked me on chimes in the cab! This table and many other builds are such a blast to play with the real chimes I strongly suggest people look into adding them as they really make it feel that much more like the real deal.

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
              So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
              for IOS and Android

Scottacus
              Participant
                @scottacus
                MembervipContributor

Did I send you a copy of the chime modded Capersville as of yet to try out?

randr
                Keymaster
                  @randr
                  ModeratorMember

You did but I don’t think chimes were working I may need to check dof for that table in my dof page and add the chime calls. Will take a look tonight

for IOS and Android

Scottacus
                  Participant
                    @scottacus
                    MembervipContributor

Thanks, please do that because I want to test it out well before general release.  Bord and you are the only two that I know who have chime units.

BorgDog
                    Participant
                      @borgdog
                      MemberContributorvip

Thanks, please do that because I want to test it out well before general release. Bord and you are the only two that I know who have chime units.

I have chimes as well, certified member of the cool kids chime club :)

rothbauerw
                        @rothbauerw
                        ModeratorContributorMembervip

I received a first hand demo of chimes.  They are a must and I guarantee you’ll be playing more EMs once you have them.   Awesome!

Current Project: Perpetual updates of VPX physics.

Scottacus
                        Participant
                          @scottacus
                          MembervipContributor

BD, you are member of the cool kids club because of your Nobs home brew table, the chimes are just extra cool…

Here is a link to the test Capersville table, please try to break it!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxG5uAhqDuKIdlVxalBQenpQNGc/view?usp=sharing

randr
                          Keymaster
                            @randr
                            ModeratorMember

I received a first hand demo of chimes. They are a must and I guarantee you’ll be playing more EMs once you have them. Awesome!

totally agreed

********************************************************
                            for IOS and Android

randr
                            Keymaster
                              @randr
                              ModeratorMember

BD, you are member of the cool kids club because of your Nobs home brew table, the chimes are just extra cool… Here is a link to the test Capersville table, please try to break it! https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxG5uAhqDuKIdlVxalBQenpQNGc/view?usp=sharing

Had to comment out line 142 but after that chimes work and plays! I am officially a chime SNOB

for IOS and Android

BorgDog
                              Participant
                                @borgdog
                                MemberContributorvip

BD, you are member of the cool kids club because of your Nobs home brew table, the chimes are just extra cool… Here is a link to the test Capersville table, please try to break it! https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxG5uAhqDuKIdlVxalBQenpQNGc/view?usp=sharing

Had to comment out line 142 but after that chimes work and plays! I am officially a chime SNOB

yup, i just fixed the typos instead but same thing :)

Scottacus
                                Participant
                                  @scottacus
                                  MembervipContributor

Ouch, the link I uploaded is not the current one but is one that is way out of date.  The current version for Capersville is 3.1

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxG5uAhqDuKIdzJiTmNGZjJaVms/view?usp=sharing

randr
                                  Keymaster
                                    @randr
                                    ModeratorMember

Ouch, the link I uploaded is not the current one but is one that is way out of date. The current version for Capersville is 3.1 https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxG5uAhqDuKIdzJiTmNGZjJaVms/view?usp=sharing

Omg! :)

ok will give it a try tomorrow wife will kill me if I go down to cab again tonight

for IOS and Android

Slydog43
                                    Participant
                                      @slydog43

There is a small bug in 1.0 that has to do with scoring.  On the last ball the bonus is 3x, but 3k goes to the other player if more than 1 player is playing.  I’m trying to figure the code out (very nice and clean) but you know fixing bugs in other’s code is hard.  Not sure if Scottacus is still around (love his 4millionBC), sure hope so.

Scottacus
                                      Participant
                                        @scottacus
                                        MembervipContributor

I’ll take a look at that, thanks for pointing it out.  I’m in the process of redoing all of my tables to bring them all up to the same standards so OXO wil be revisited as well.

2 users thanked author for this post.
                                        Slydog43
                                        Participant
                                          @slydog43

I have some physics changes to 4Mill BC also.  It now plays incredibly similar to my real one.  Will send you my update, actually will send you a drop box link, ok?

I just have to find it as I was kinda drunk when working on it.

Scottacus
                                          Participant
                                            @scottacus
                                            MembervipContributor

Drunk  Multiball was my favorite feature in Cactus Canyon Revisited, I’m looking forward to seeing your physics!

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 81 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?