P-ROC Installer Tutorial

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 110 total)
  • Author
    randr
    Keymaster
      @randr
      ModeratorMember

Agreed I just played a couple games with one of my daughters. It’s so well done in vp it’s crazy. Ninuzzu and Tom did a great job

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
      So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
      for IOS and Android

ninuzzu
      Participant
        @ninuzzu
        vipMember

About the Microsoft Visual C++ error: try to install the Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 redist. I have these files in my system32 and syswow64 directory:

And this are all the VC redist I have installed, maybe it helps

As you can see the msvcr90.dll was superseed by the other dlls.

If you still have problems, I’ll post an exe to get rid of this error in pinballx.

Cheers

Scooby
        Participant
          @scooby

I just installed P-ROC for the first time and your CCC table plays great!  Getting the DMD set to the correct location on my cab took some tweaking, but it sure looks great now.

One questions, is there a ROM for CCC for credit play or this limited to Free Play at the moment?  All the other tables on my cab use the credit roms and I find it adds a bit more “arcade” feel.

Thanks for all your work on this!

CarnyPriest
          Participant
            @carnypriest

I just installed P-ROC for the first time and your CCC table plays great! Getting the DMD set to the correct location on my cab took some tweaking, but it sure looks great now. One questions, is there a ROM for CCC for credit play or this limited to Free Play at the moment? All the other tables on my cab use the credit roms and I find it adds a bit more “arcade” feel. Thanks for all your work on this!

http://soldmy.org/pin/ccc/index.php?title=Things_NOT_in_…_Continued

That said, the code is available and a credit system can be coded in if you have to have it.

RustyCardores
              @rustycardores
              MemberModerator

Thanks again for this installer and the P-ROC CCC. I just did a major update to my second cab (it was months behind and didn’t even have VPX on it) and a clean install of VPX using its installer and then the P-ROC installer all went without a hitch.  It’s now like a totally new machine. :)

aubie11
              Participant
                @aubie11

When I use download, I only get the PDF file.  How do I get the other files referenced in the tutorial?  Thanks for help

RYSr (Rich)
                Participant
                  @rysr

Just a note for those that haven’t installed PROC on their Cabinets yet!

I don’t have internet on my Cab.

I was able to run the first, second and third steps of the install, but when I ran the install CCC.bat it complained that I needed an Internet connection. I compared it to my Desktop install and I had the Proc, Python26, and the Mingw directories, the proper paths in the windows user environment variables and the .pyprocgame directory in my users directory. The only thing that was missing was the games directory in the P-ROC directory in the C Drive. So I copied it to a Mem Stick and copied to the Cab and everything works great!
                  Rich

1 user thanked author for this post.
                  RYSr (Rich)
                  Participant
                    @rysr

When I use download, I only get the PDF file. How do I get the other files referenced in the tutorial? Thanks for help

Sounds like you only downloaded the Installer Tutorial, you also need to download the PROC installer  “1466536138_P-ROC_Offline_Installer”

Copy the folder to your C Drive and then run the install steps in the tutorial…

Rich

ninuzzu
                    Participant
                      @ninuzzu
                      vipMember

Just a note for those that haven’t installed PROC on their Cabinets yet! I don’t have internet on my Cab. I was able to run the first, second and third steps of the install, but when I ran the install CCC.bat it complained that I needed an Internet connection. I compared it to my Desktop install and I had the Proc, Python26, and the Mingw directories, the proper paths in the windows user environment variables and the .pyprocgame directory in my users directory. The only thing that was missing was the games directory in the P-ROC directory in the C Drive. So I copied it to a Mem Stick and copied to the Cab and everything works great! Rich

I did that on purpose, for people without internet connection on their cabs (like me :D).

-Run the install CCC first (in your laptop/desktop PC)  and it will download the files, then copy the

C:\P-ROC\games\

in a memory stick

– In the cab run the 3 steps and then transfer the folder in the cab

:good:

1 user thanked author for this post.
                      htamas
                      Participant
                        @htamas

… I tried running the table in VPX 10.1 and I get the error ActiveX Component can’t Create object “VProc.controller” when I start the Table :scratch: Rich

I get the same error message. The P-ROC installation went without any issue. I’m on Windows 7 and would like to make this work with dB2S.

Can someone tell me how to fix the problem? Thanks.

randr
                        Keymaster
                          @randr
                          ModeratorMember

I assume you click ok on error and p-roc runs ok? If so It’s a dll issue already mentioned in thread here.

********************************************************
                          for IOS and Android

htamas
                          Participant
                            @htamas

Unfortunately not… following the above error and clicking OK, I get two more error popups:

Can’t start Gamecc_13

Object required

When I click OK on this one, the next one is:

Line 221: Object  required: ‘Controller’

Then the script window is displayed and I’m back to the editor. The game doesn’t start of course.

ninuzzu
                            Participant
                              @ninuzzu
                              vipMember

Be sure you run everything from the C drive.

htamas
                              Participant
                                @htamas

I only have a C drive in my cabinet.

randr
                                Keymaster
                                  @randr
                                  ModeratorMember

sounds like a scripts issue or something strange like that. try installing the all-in-one vp installer to cleanup vp install and see if that gets rid of error or 2. You do need controller.vbs in scripts folder all .vbs scripts should be in scripts folder

for IOS and Android

ttrenkner
                                  Participant
                                    @ttrenkner

Help! I had CCC P-ROC running just fine on my Windows 10 mini-cab until I tried to apply the fix at https://github.com/C…Priest/CCCforVP. That generated a number of errors, so I tried reinstalling P-ROC. Now Step 1 of the installer is failing after “Extracting MinGW” I would like to just start fresh, but I can’t figure out how to do that. CCC is my absolute favorite table, and any help would be deeply appreciated,  Thanks.

Tom Trenkner

ninuzzu
                                    Participant
                                      @ninuzzu
                                      vipMember

New version of the code should fix the script error you have.

Try to redownload the new code and see if that fixes the error.

Moreover the PROC installer has the new CCC code embedded (released yesterday), so a fresh installation will install the updated files.

Clark Kent
                                      Participant
                                        @clarkkent
                                        MemberContributor

The file from the first page is from June!? Where can I find the updated one?

ninuzzu
                                        Participant
                                          @ninuzzu
                                          vipMember

This is the link

https://github.com/CarnyPriest/CCCforVP

Clark Kent
                                          Participant
                                            @clarkkent
                                            MemberContributor

I meant the updated p-roc installer

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 110 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?