Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 9 posts - 101 through 109 (of 109 total)
  • Author
    randr
    Keymaster
    @randr
    ModeratorMember

This install is outdated. I’d say look on vpu but you cannot right now So maybe someone will provide link to updated files and instructions?

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
    So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
    for IOS and Android

Thalamus
    @thalamus
    ContributorMemberModerator

Believe this is the latest that was up on VPU : https://www.dropbox.com/s/ifx1suwesoga7tu/P-ROC_Offline_Installer-v3.4.zip?dl=0

I’ll share it here temporarily while VPU is down.

outhere
    @outhere
    MemberContributorvipModerator

I follow tutorial prequisites installed but P-ROC install fails at start it sais installing Pypinproc and then sias install failed exiting can you help?

You will need to Uninstall the P-ROC and re-install with the 3.4 installer
    You will have to wait for the VPuniverse website to be back up and Running
    BEFORE you trying to install the cactus Canyon continued make sure you read through The whole support topic..
    http://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/3966-new-vp10-alert-cactus-canyon-continued-bally-1998/

CarnyPriest
    Participant
    @carnypriest

It should not require VPUniverse to be up for Install CCC.bat to execute correctly. The links that the bat file accesses are to other domains.

Lordzak
    Participant
    @lordzak

hello I installed the P-ROC but Cactus Canyon shows hidden DMD, as it is visible? :wacko:

IronMan8Bit
    Participant
    @ironman8bit

I’m using the PROC Installer 3.4 from VPUni (never installed it on this computer before) and it’s giving me that same error message of “Installing PyPinProc, Installation FAILED. Exiting…”

I unblocked the download and installing it unzipped, don’t have much other I can share or can do at this point. Tried a few different times and doing a fresh restart of my cpu didn’t help either.

LTA
    Participant
    @luvthatapex

I’m using the PROC Installer 3.4 from VPUni (never installed it on this computer before) and it’s giving me that same error message of “Installing PyPinProc, Installation FAILED. Exiting…”

I unblocked the download and installing it unzipped, don’t have much other I can share or can do at this point. Tried a few different times and doing a fresh restart of my cpu didn’t help either.

The install is a series of scripts in the batch routine. Try to install everything by issuing the commands one line at a time from the dos prompt. You’ll see exactly what fails and how far you can get.

IronMan8Bit
    Participant
    @ironman8bit

Sorry I wouldn’t know how to do that.

Mike DA Spike
    Participant
    @mikedaspike

THANKS

If you don’t know how to run individual commands, dont use p-roc.

Not saying because you would not known, but from own experience.  Last year , I needed to reinstall p-roc (for only 2 tables I have). I wanted all installed in c:\pinball\proc directory. It cost me almost 2 weeks, to modify the batch files and the python scripts.

During installation  it also wants to download some additional files, but the url wasn’t working at the moment.

So.. lot of issues for a few tables

Viewing 9 posts - 101 through 109 (of 109 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW