P-ROC Installer

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 68 total)
  • Author
    outhere
      @outhere
      MemberContributorvipModerator

Maybe some ideals in here — – Click on the monsterbashpincab link, Then the Game for Topic

http://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/2229-vp10-spider-manstern2007ninuzzuv11vp10/?do=findComment&comment=42603

2 users thanked author for this post.
      CarnyPriest
      Participant
        @carnypriest

A little info to be had on Internet Wayback Machine if you are willing to dig but primarily dead links on a dead server. I could not find the link to the updated Install CCC.bat on there to point you to it.

Fortunately, the up-to-date Install CCC.bat is still hosted on my Dropbox so I can post a direct link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/imc31g2xpi3h44m/Install%20CCC.bat?dl=0

Requires that you have kept the 7z and wget helper apps from the P-Roc Installer. Default install dir is C:\P-ROC. Change it at the top of the bat before executing if you need to. My opinion, you should just install all of the P-ROC/Python stuff to default folders if you are interested in hassle-free performance. I’ve run the installer on my laptop and cab and had no issues with it. If you want to wrestle with it then that’s your business.

EDIT: There’s no way the Install CCC.bat from V3.1 is going to run successfully. Assets are hosted by the project author, epthegeek. He’s updated the sound assets file and it is no longer available on his site. With a dead link Install CCC.bat is always going to error out. The one in the Dropbox link is good. All of the URLs are tested, are live, and are up to date. Credit to ninuzzu for automating the install.

HINT: The v3.2 P-Roc Installer works perfectly well with horsey/chepas’s tables (if you can find them). The only additional thing that needs to be done is to open a command prompt and enter “pip install requests”

1 user thanked author for this post.
        lonchaney
        Participant
          @lonchaney

Thanks for your help, all of you. I finally got the sounds files, everything is working perfectly now and I’m really happy to play it ! :)

Xak28
          Participant
            @xak28

Hi Lonchaney,

Could you please share the link for the package of sounds of CCC ?

I searched this link for a long moment ago and i can’t find it :(

Thanks by advance

xak

outhere
              @outhere
              Xak28
              Participant
                @xak28

Thank you very much OUTHERE for your help :)

i downloaded the files and installed them. all seems perfect expect on issue about 1 process that can’t load PROC :(

I think that WMS.VBS is required but i d’ont have it. I searched on the web and it’s very difficult to find it.

Have you got a link to dowload the required files ? :) :) :) :) :)

WMS.VBS

CORE.VBS

CONTROLLER.VBS

VPX 10.6 is installed on my pincab, i think i need only WMS.VSB, do you confirm ?

Thanks again for your help

have a nice day

Xak28

outhere
                  @outhere

Not sure what that file is (WMS.VBS) , But I do not have it and everything works fine…

Maybe you need to remove everything and then reinstall…

Xak28
                  Participant
                    @xak28

It’s very Strange, i just uninstalled et installed again PROC but i have the same issue :(

Anyone knows this problem ?

Xak28

Xak28
                    Participant
                      @xak28

No one can help me about this issue ? :(

I really want to try CCC on my Pincab…please :) :) :)

Xak

outhere
                        @outhere

You could try this

Uninstall everything (P-ROC, Python27)

When you download files and unzip are you using 7zip?

Also you can try, Before you on unzip a file right click go to properties and you might see something like this file is blocked you need to on block it

When you uninstall are using the uninstall bat file that comes with the Installer and you may have to do it twice…

and then if needed go in the registry and remove anything that’s left.

Xak28
                        Participant
                          @xak28

Thanks outhere for all informations

before try this, is it better to use 7zip (like i do) or Windows tool zip ?

For registry, wich values needs to remove ?

Xak

outhere
                            @outhere

I do not know, I use 7zip

Go in and start searching for things like this — P-ROC, Python27

But if you haven’t really worked with registry you’re going to want to do some googling to find out more info about the registry

Because if you make a mistake in a registry it can cause your computer not to run, Make a backup of the file 1st

Thalamus
                              @thalamus
                              ContributorMemberModerator

Once p-roc and python is uninstalled. If you find anything that you are sure is related to these. Delete. If you’re not sure, then maybe it is best to let it be. Having fun deleting inside registry without understanding what you’re deleting is not advisable.

stampante
                              Participant
                                @stampante

hey guys.. is this installer still working?

i can install step 1 without errors, but step 2 fails

installing pypinproc… installation failed..

randr
                                Keymaster
                                  @randr
                                  ModeratorMember

This installer is outdated Carnypriest supports the new installer over at VPUniverse so use that one instead

********************************************************
                                  Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                                  So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                                  for IOS and Android

********************************************************

Thalamus
                                    @thalamus
                                    ContributorMemberModerator

He is very close to a update – I ran it today and it looked fine, but he want to do some more quality control.

P-ROC code for CCC has actually been updated recently and that is what he he is validating.

Spectrum1
                                    Participant
                                      @spectrum1

Stuck on Step 2.  Install P-Roc , installation failed. This is in the dos cmd window, no reason given and I’m at a loss. I’m running windows 10. Has anyone else had the same error?  Any info would be much appreciated.

outhere
                                        @outhere

You are using the installer from her  —  P-ROC_Offline_Installer-v3.4.zip
                                        Make sure you read the support topic before you install
                                        http://vpuniverse.com/forums/files/file/5522-cactus-canyon-continued-bally-1998/

1 user thanked author for this post.
                                        Spectrum1
                                        Participant
                                          @spectrum1

Yes I’m using the P-roc from here . It is ver. 3.1 . Thank you for pointing me in the right direction, now i just need to get past the Bad Gateway on vpuniverse. I see the one over there is ver. 3.4  thanks so much :bye:

Spectrum1
                                          Participant
                                            @spectrum1

I finally got CCC running on P-roc. The table loads fine with dmd, sounds, etc.. The problem now is that the ball won’t launch when I press the start button. Sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn’t. Also, when I get a ball lock, the new ball doesn’t want to eject into the launch/plunger area. Am I missing anything? I tried usuing the old files and saving the dmd and sound folders but i kept getting script errors so i put everything back to original.

I am running p-roc ver. 3.4 on windows 10.  :wacko:

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 68 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?