P-ROC Installer

Viewing 8 posts - 61 through 68 (of 68 total)
  • Author
    Thalamus
      @thalamus
      ContributorMemberModerator
      1. Make sure you didn’t change z-axis / pov
      2. Maybe you need to adjust the plunger just a little bit.
      3. Maybe a update of the script is something to consider. https://raw.githubusercontent.com/sverrewl/vpxtable_scripts/master/Cactus%20Canyon%20(Bally%201998)%20TTNZ%20v2.0.vbs
      4. Don’t run 10.7 beta on it, for now at least ( said to be fixed though )
      1 user thanked author for this post.
      outhere
        @outhere
        MemberContributorvipModerator

If I try to run this game on my desktop without a video card it does all kinds of goofy things like you’re having

Spectrum1
        Participant
          @spectrum1

I got the ball to launch every time thanks to thalamus and outhere. I am new to Vpx and Very new to p-roc. I did alot of research/reading but cannot find answers to these 2 questions.

1.) Is CCC  supposed to launch from my visual pinball launcher or from the P-Roc launcher only? When I try from Visual pinball it says ” Can’t load p-roc.

2.) Where do I place the Db2s for P-roc CCC? Simple question but I can’t figure it out. When I launch CCC from P-roc folder it says” There is no screen resolution file Screen res.txt in the current folder C:\PROC\games\cactus canyon please create this file with the tool B2S-ScreenResEditor.exe  I am trying to create the file and if successful Where does the file go?

Like I said I am very new to Vpx and P-Roc  any and all help would be very much appreciated.

outhere
            @outhere

P-roc gets installed on the C drive the games, back glass go we’re all your other games go
            Visual Pinball\Tables

What Drive do you have VP on?

Spectrum1
            Participant
              @spectrum1

I have VP installed on my D: drive, but P-roc is on my C: drive.

outhere
                @outhere

You have to install P-roc from the C drive to the C drive..

If VP is on another drive other than C then you need to edit the file register_vpcom.py located in C:\P-ROC\tools\.   — Edit line 70:
                logging.basicConfig(level=logging.INFO, format=”%(asctime)s – %(name)s – %(levelname)s – %(message)s”, filename=“D:/log.txt”)
                And you may have to make a log.txt file on that drive

See here for more info
                http://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/3966-new-vp10-alert-cactus-canyon-continued-bally-1998/?do=findComment&comment=43212

Spectrum1
                Participant
                  @spectrum1

I did everything you said and CCC now launches from my visual pinball game. The backglass is there too, now I just need to figure out how to reposition the Dmd , it is in the place where my backglass is.  Everything I’ve been reading is old stuff  from 2016 and not sure it will work anymore. I am playing in Desktop mode. If you happen to have any links on repositioning dmd for desktop could you please let me know. Thank you very much outhere, I’m more than happy with the results!!!

outhere
                    @outhere

This file  –> user_settings.yaml  —– In P-ROC\games\cactuscanyon\config
                    This line at the bottom  —  It is a 4:1 Ratio you can not change that

Color Display Pixel Size: 4, Color Display X Offset: 4, Color Display Y Offset: 4,

Viewing 8 posts - 61 through 68 (of 68 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?