This topic contains 128 replies, has 34 voices, and was last updated by  Bladeof 5 days, 20 hours ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 121 through 129 (of 129 total)
  • Author
     Pinfan45 
    Participant

Thanks Bord for the update..The Lighting looks Fantanstic. Pov is perfect on my cab. I admire your tables. Can hardly wait for your next project.  :heart:

Some users who have liked this topic:

Draifet 
    Participant

I’m curious, how do u configure your POV on these widebody tables for cabinet mode? With black bars top and down? Stretched?

• This reply was modified 1 week, 6 days ago by  Draifet.
     bord 
    Participant

Paragon is super wide, wider than Stern widebodies from this era, so I left a space above the PF. Way back when I first released this someone made a logo graphic to fill that space and it seemed like a good addition. Stretching to fill the screen looks really bad on this game and I’m partial to 1:1 aspect ratios or at least very close anyway.

On Flight 2000, I think I was able to use 1:1 or something similar. It filled out 16:9 very well.

2 users thanked author for this post.
     Weeksy 
    Participant

Awesome table and fantastic work Bord. I’m lucky enough to own the real table and you have replicated it beautifully, to the point where I’m more than happy just to play your version. Can’t be bothered lifting the table to sort out a faulty switch on the real machine.

You have the table physics & POV spot on, I’m fussy when it comes to getting the VP tables to play as close to the real deal as possible and you’ve nailed it, this is the first table in a long time that I haven’t had the urge to tweak.

Congratulations, hanging out for your next table.

2 users thanked author for this post.
     markrock76 
    Participant

I had made this to fill in the top area on  a previous version of Paragon and maybe someone else might want to use.  I just adjusted the x-offset of the table a little to work with it.

Attachments:
     batch 
    Participant

A pure beauty !

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Micronaut 
    Participant

great update,bord  :good:

now it`s very better  :bye:

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Scooby 
    Participant

Wow this table looks awesome. I noticed in the changelog you mention fastflips implementation. I see in the script that solenoids =2 and vpmInit me is under the Table Init section. However I can’t seem to get fastflips working on this table.

I had a look at Thalamus and Wob’s spreadsheets, but the flipper lag shows around 17 ms when playing the table. I have FF working on most other tables, so I’m not sure what needs to be done here.

What can I change to get fastflips working for this fun table? Thanks.

Bladeof 
    Participant

Wow this table looks awesome. I noticed in the changelog you mention fastflips implementation. I see in the script that solenoids =2 and vpmInit me is under the Table Init section. However I can’t seem to get fastflips working on this table.

I had a look at Thalamus and Wob’s spreadsheets, but the flipper lag shows around 17 ms when playing the table. I have FF working on most other tables, so I’m not sure what needs to be done here.

What can I change to get fastflips working for this fun table? Thanks.

I noticed the same thing with both the 2.1 and 2.2 version.

Viewing 9 posts - 121 through 129 (of 129 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2018 VPinBall.com

WP Facebook Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account