Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 5 posts - 121 through 125 (of 125 total)
  • Author
    markrock76
    Participant
    @markrock76

I had made this to fill in the top area on  a previous version of Paragon and maybe someone else might want to use.  I just adjusted the x-offset of the table a little to work with it.

Attachments:
    batch
    Participant
    @batch

A pure beauty !

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Micronaut
    Participant
    @micronaut

great update,bord  :good:

now it`s very better  :bye:

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Scooby
    Participant
    @scooby

Wow this table looks awesome. I noticed in the changelog you mention fastflips implementation. I see in the script that solenoids =2 and vpmInit me is under the Table Init section. However I can’t seem to get fastflips working on this table.

I had a look at Thalamus and Wob’s spreadsheets, but the flipper lag shows around 17 ms when playing the table. I have FF working on most other tables, so I’m not sure what needs to be done here.

What can I change to get fastflips working for this fun table? Thanks.

Bladeof
    Participant
    @bladeof

Wow this table looks awesome. I noticed in the changelog you mention fastflips implementation. I see in the script that solenoids =2 and vpmInit me is under the Table Init section. However I can’t seem to get fastflips working on this table.

I had a look at Thalamus and Wob’s spreadsheets, but the flipper lag shows around 17 ms when playing the table. I have FF working on most other tables, so I’m not sure what needs to be done here.

What can I change to get fastflips working for this fun table? Thanks.

I noticed the same thing with both the 2.1 and 2.2 version.

Viewing 5 posts - 121 through 125 (of 125 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account