Party Animal (Bally 1987)

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Blacksad
    Participant
      @blacksad

Many thanks for this new table I didn’t know !

bjschneider93
      Participant
        @bjschneider93

Is there anyway I can adjust the opacity of the ramps a little. Right now they are so clear that they are hard see. Beautiful table and it plays great. Thanks for your work

Mlager8
        Participant
          @mlager8

Is there anyway I can adjust the opacity of the ramps a little. Right now they are so clear that they are hard see. Beautiful table and it plays great. Thanks for your work

You’d have to export the ramp texture and adjust the opacity channel in an image editor. I planned on taking another shot at re-rendering the ramps but never got around to it. Maybe an update at some point.

1 user thanked author for this post.
          Tom
          soulpuppie
          Participant
            @mystereojones

I’m using VP 10.6, I got the 219kb ROM from VPF, I put the nvram file where it’s supposed to go but I still get the check ROM error message. Weird and I’m not sure why.

CarnyPriest
            Participant
              @carnypriest
              1. Check your rom – VPinMAME folder – Setup.exe – Test button – scroll to Party Animal and then click Check ROMs button. If incorrect then download the prtyanim set at VPU. I just checked and it is good.
              2. If your set is good then VPX editor – Preferences – Video/Graphics Options – disable Force exclusive Fullscreen Mode OR go into the registry and check that the partyanim key for ddraw = 0
              Thalamus
                @thalamus
                ContributorMemberModerator

If setup.exe in vpinmame folder complains about the rom when you press the test button. Well, then there is no way that pinmame can work. Always test roms that way if tables doesn’t start. You at least know where the problem lies.

soulpuppie
                Participant
                  @mystereojones

Thanks for the tips. I checked the ROM and it checked out OK. I then ran the table and it actually works. Now the problem is that I can’t start a match. I can hear the coins when I press the 5 key but nothing happens when I press the 1 key or any other key when I try to start a match.

Tom
                  Participant
                    @armyaviation
                    MemberContributor

pm sent

daveordiway
                    Participant
                      @daveordiway

First table I ever owned. Thanks for this, it plays verbatim to the real thing.

1 user thanked author for this post.
                      Tom
                      Vladaymir
                      Participant
                        @vladaymir

Really cool table! Thank you for this so much

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?