Peoject VPin 2.0

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Bambi Plattfuss
    Participant
      @bambiplattfuss

Project 2.0 has started!

im too lazy too write so watch my videos :P

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Bambi Plattfuss
      Participant
        @bambiplattfuss

The journey to the ultimate VPin continues here
        https://youtu.be/qPdU7YHf3Rw

Bambi Plattfuss
        Participant
          @bambiplattfuss

Project VPin 2.0 continues! https://youtu.be/PArM0-y5rVg

randr
          Keymaster
            @randr
            ModeratorMember

Well it’s a clean build that’s for sure! Looks great very nice job :good:

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
            So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
            for IOS and Android

Thalamus
              @thalamus
              ContributorMemberModerator

You forgot the direct link after mentioning the shop enough to get your commission. B-)

Ultimate – ok. Not buying that. Where is the 7.1 sound system and the tilt plumb ?

randr
              Keymaster
                @randr
                ModeratorMember

Lol yeah he does mention the shop a lot  but it’s a nice clean looking cab inside that’s for sure

for IOS and Android

Thalamus
                  @thalamus

That we agree upon. But, yeah …

Bambi Plattfuss
                  Participant
                    @bambiplattfuss

Tilt bob is in the coin door like wpc95 machines had it. Also the Pincontrol2 has a tilt inside if you want to use it.
                    The link to the shop is in the Video description :P and to be honest after posting my build in variuos facebook groups i got this simple question really often. Where do you buy part X/Y? And no i don´t get commission fro that shop and neither do i wok there. I´m lucky that i live very near to him, he does help me with my build and i´m a paying customer who is totally convinced from his products Made in Germany which are the original and works the best. And before someone is bashing me again, yes ißve tried that virtuapin crap and pinscape also. Virtupin didnt work very well in my setups and the pinscape was too much DIY and a copy of the pincontrol. Thats why i go now made in germany and since then i never got any hardware issues

Thalamus
                      @thalamus

Sure. Its fine. I understand that you want to promote him since he is helping you. And it is ok – really. But, the heading, and the way you you explain it isn’t correct to be honest. You mention it yourself. Pinscape was too hard for you. Ok. Doesn’t exclude it from being a better solution. Does it ?

You haven’t tried eg. Zeb’s solution. I’ve build mine on mostly his products. It’s just a bit too loud mouthed if you get what I’m trying to say. I know my cab very well and I’m confident that mine plays as good or better than your ultimate without your parts. ( ok, I could do with a 1070 or higher ).

Bambi Plattfuss
                      Participant
                        @bambiplattfuss

Since the Pincontrol2 is way better then the Pinscape (more Features like analog nudging in every Emulator) Also the Pinscape is a complete DIY thing and if you do 1 ting wrong the whole board is broken. As i said i tested it and it wasnt as good as the original since pinscape is only a copy of it.  I didnt try ZEB Kits yes and i didnt say anything good or bad about them cause ididnt tested them. Also in my FAQ which i wrote i didnt mention them because of that. But just reading the facts what it can it looks like a nice plug&play solution but also here the pincontrol2 has more features.
                        Also i helped now over 250 people all around the globe to get their system up and running, None of them had issues with the pincontrol. 9 out of 10 had issues with virtuapin thing and 4 out of 10 had problems with pinscape. Even when they bought Pinscape from a commercial seller (btw i dont like them cause selling community thing) had problems like blown capacitors etc.

I dont know if you are in some of those facebook Groups but it is really fascinating what people get problems with. Either Soft and Hardware but the funn thing with hardware is. Out of 250 only 1 had a problem with the pincontrol and that was because he forgot to load the drivers after that 0 issues

So my conclussion that  the board made in germany which is the original is the best comes right out of this experience

Thalamus
                          @thalamus

Ok. I guess we’ll leave it at that. Everyone should by now see that we don’t exactly agree upon a few things here. I haven’t tried the pincontrol. So, I don’t know. You might be 100% correct for all I know. All I know is that a klutz like me have had no issues with my solution and it annoys me a bit the way you present this cab. It comes out the only way to go. And I can assure you, your wrong ! Take away ultimate and replace it with “my cab” – then we’re good B-)

randr
                          Keymaster
                            @randr
                            ModeratorMember

I just use 2 ledwiz’s and a teensy but what do i know :wacko:   none of this stuff is hard to wire up don’t get any easier really.

Still its a good looking build. Clean

********************************************************
                            for IOS and Android

djjoke
                            Participant
                              @djjoke

For now O have one thing to say…

Some of you are a bit stressed because the way bambi presented his new baby…. why shouldn’t he promot my shop, why shouldn’t he promot my products and why should he promot other stuff he didn’t know about. He is a private person who has a very good experiance with my products and bad experiance with the pinscape.

For example you like and prefer Audi… why should you promot mercedes to your friends??

Maybe Bambis knowlegde about Zeb or others is 0….but his totally knowledge isn’t 0 as well. He has enough knowledge to say what HE prefers and what HE is thinking of the way my boards are working instead other stuff…

So please don’t say this negativ stuff, because it’s not right.

He helped enough people all over the world to get their VPINs run.

And most of them has used des fucking pinscape board… This board has copied most of my cooyright functions of the pinontrol1… the pincontrol1 was the 1st board which includes inputs and outputs on one single board. Also the analog plunger, nudging and tilt function was the 1st time on my boards. All these functions are coyright. As the pinscape is a DIY community projekt it never mind… but now some comercial shops has it on stock…ready to play….so thats cause I’m a bit pissed of! And thats why Bambi says this as often as he can, because that is what friends are do! Helping each other!

randr
                              Keymaster
                                @randr
                                ModeratorMember

All I said is the build was nice and clean! As for your shop I don’t mind shout outs I have gave zebs boards many compliments on his products over the years as well as virtual-pins wood cabinets are nice. But it did seem like a commercial for your shop and I think that is what people are giving Bambi a hard time about. I don’t think anyone is all that serious about it either

for IOS and Android

Bambi Plattfuss
                                Participant
                                  @bambiplattfuss

If i would have made a commercial i would have made it like on QVC :D maybe i make that next time just to make fun off this all :D and maybe a whole hour and i tell about every board i used my opinion  B-)

randr
                                  Keymaster
                                    @randr
                                    ModeratorMember

Do it like oxy clean guy

for IOS and Android

Bambi Plattfuss
                                    Participant
                                      @bambiplattfuss

when i will do it like the schticky Guy LOL

Bambi Plattfuss
                                      Participant
                                        @bambiplattfuss

This is for now my last video of my project VPin 2.0

This is the FAQ of my 2nd series where i try to answer almost all of the questions i got so far! See the video here:
                                        https://youtu.be/janmseBUGzw

If you have any more questions feel free to ask me!

Bambi Plattfuss
                                        Participant
                                          @bambiplattfuss

Some Action videos :P

randr
                                          Keymaster
                                            @randr
                                            ModeratorMember

I like pics and videos! Thanks for sharing very cool

for IOS and Android

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 21 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?