Pinball Decades MEGA pack – “The 80´s”

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Malinas
    Participant
      @malinas

https://vpinball.com/?post_type=cmdm_page&p=148289

Next up from the “Pinball Decades” series is the 80´s as requested by Genesis38 and other cool people from this great community! What do you think should the next decade pack be? 50´s, 60´s, 70´s, 00´s or the 10´s? Tell in the comments, please also write some stuff you want to see from that decade. Thanks for all the previous input for this 80´s experience I think i managed to add them all. Also tons of special thanks and love to Andy Omelianchuk for the donation that gave me some extra boost before finishing up this!

WHAT IS THIS?

This is a media pack for you that uses decades playlists in pinup popper.

NOTE:

* Some edits in the DMD media are with some 3D effects i have experimented with for this release. If you have a REAL DMD you will experience the effect even more. I use pindmd v3 so i have not tried out the other PIN2DMD´s so please tell me if they look crap on your setups.

For you with LCD DMD please choose the alternative version included in this package.

* You can also choose if you want 5;1 sound (with effects and stuff) or 2;1, 2;0 sound. Just choose the preferred audio file that matches your setup. Read all this and more in the included readme file.

It is of great importance that your VLC setup is correct and fully working since all of these files are synchronized with each other.

If you missed out the 90´s:
      https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/decades-mega-pack-the-90s/

PS. I would LOVE if some of you have some time over, record and publish a video here with all of this running, in that way i can see how it works on different setups and get input and also idéas for future packs. And also for you with real dmd´s i would be really happy to see how this looks for you.

NOT FOR COMMERCIAL USE!!!

NOT TO BE PUBLISHED ANYWHERE WITH THE INTENTION TO MAKE ANY KIND OF PROFIT!!!

11 users thanked author for this post.
      Bendo
      Participant
        @bendo

Thanks, can’t wait to try it. Out of town for a few days but the 90’s one was sooooo good, I’m sure this one will be also !!!

l0g0n
        Participant
          @l0g0n

I love it!  Made me go back and grab the 90’s pack.  Keep them coming.  They will all be on my setup.

Tom
          Participant
            @armyaviation
            MemberContributor

what exactly is this.  does this make popper look like 80’s?

Malinas
            Participant
              @malinas

@Tom It is a attract pack for people that uses Decade Playlists, in this case tables from the 80´s. But ofc you can use it for startup media as well, if you like the 80´s.

Kellogs
              Participant
                @kellogs

As good as the 90s pack, really a boost for my playlists, can’t wait for more :good:   :good:

my suggestion for the next packs: 00 – 10 – 70 – 60 – earlier :-)

realy a great job, thanks for that :heart:

webdata
                Participant
                  @webdata

Very very nice work, thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?