Pinball FX2 and FX3 Animated Backglass Collection

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    PEandS1Ws
    Participant
      @peands1ws

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/pinball-fx2-and-fx3-animated-backglass-collection/

I made these from art I found on the internet, awesome original artwork by Colten Downs aka Cocothetrain, Zen Speaker Grille by Mltshiba, Pinball FX3 animated logo by Mike_da_ Spike, previous authors of FX2 backglasses Vogliadicane, Bloodydrake, and Namsan, and Animated Backglass files shared by Nick Doran in the VP Nation Facebook Group. A big thank you to all who have contributed to our great hobby.

For 2 Screen Cabinet Users:

Pinball FX2 Backglass Collection-this file contains all 5 FX2 animated backglasses for tables not ported to FX3. Use these coordinates in your dotmatrix.cfg file for in game DMD: x=2209, y=780, height 190 width 680 (These numbers may need to adjusted slightly for your display resolution)

Pinball FX3 Animated Backglass Collection Pt 1 and 2-All 96 Tables. Each tables features a Zen speaker Grille with animated DMD and Backglass. Use these coordinates for proper DMD placement: horizontal position 2168, vertical position 744, horizontal size 783, vertical size 218 (These numbers may need to adjusted slightly for your display resolution)

3 Screen Cabinet Users:

This Drive Link contains 69 of the 99 Pinball FX3 Animated Backglasses for 3 screen users. Each file available has 2 versions. One with the FX3 logo and the other without. Just remove the suffix Logo or no Logo when placing them using your front media manager:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1U5iKgbgarOaIAlukZtjYVMSFBr9AExZK?usp=sharing

10 users thanked author for this post.
      vogliadicane
      Participant
        @vogliadicane

Sorry, I don’t want my backglass videos in a package like this.

byrneaar
        Participant
          @byrneaar

Hi, this pack is awesome.  I noticed 5 missing 3 screen backglass videos (Earth Defense, Marvel’s XMen and Moon Knight, Sorcerer’s Lair aka Citadel and Star Wars RedCup3).  Do they exist?  These are the only 5 that I have to utilize the 2 screen version with the DMD present on my backglass display for my 3 screen setup.  Cheers!

vogliadicane
          Participant
            @vogliadicane

@byrneaar

You find the first 3 here (at least my Classic interpretation of a BG video):
            https://www.gameex.info/forums/topic/18063-pinball-fx2-bg-videos-classic/

Maybe active contributors to this community can understand, why I don’t want to get them burried in SOME handy download package.

And: it is not about Gameex, it is about the original source and author.

BfloJim0
            Participant
              @bflojim0

Pardon my ignorance, but where do these files go?

PEandS1Ws
              Participant
                @peands1ws

@vogliadicane-sent you pm

@byrneaar-I only made the 53 for 3 screen setups. I will probably make more.

@bflojim0-For PinballX they go in your Backglass Video Folder in PinballX Media Folder and uncheck hide backglass in the Game Manager. If you are using popper, it is set by keep screens on 2. This can be set in the popper config in emulators or by table in the games list.

garycope
                Participant
                  @garycope

hello i really love these backglass. the only one i had trouble with was the amusment park. when the mp4 runs the vedio jumps like fast foward. so ive been looking for another one like the ones you made with the grill.   thanks very much Gary

1 user thanked author for this post.
                  PEandS1Ws
                  Participant
                    @peands1ws

@garycope

Try this for Amusement Park. If this works let me know and I will update my pack

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TX3-hBOz4TrXPgU4I74eXc–HgE88wl9/view?usp=sharing

Monster Bash-I will add. I did not realize it was missing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oy7-cAZISHRpWyDaCogys03Ufz-shOOc/view?usp=sharing

bmulligan
                    Participant
                      @bmulligan

Thank you for all the work on these!  They look much better than the b2s backglasses plus they’re perfect for a 2 screen setup.  Awesome.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by bmulligan. Reason: incorrect information
                      1 user thanked author for this post.
                      bmulligan
                      Participant
                        @bmulligan

Redownloaded the Amusement_Park.mp4 and it plays perfect in VLC.

It’s doesn’t play right in PinballX, though.  Anyone know if PinballX is caching the file somewhere?  I’ve deleted, re copied and rebooted but the same result.

PEandS1Ws
                        Participant
                          @peands1ws

@bmulligan I use Popper now since August but I did have a similar issue with PinballX which is why I updated Amusement Park from the original zip file. Let’s try reducing the file size and see if that works. Try this and let me know if it works. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XH4OxNUY1AgQavhjvg2pm471QKpyBh4q/view?usp=sharing

bmulligan
                          Participant
                            @bmulligan

Nope, doesn’t work either.

I’ve renamed a few of the other files to Amusement_Park.mp4, just to see, and they play just fine.

I guess that one feels like being a buggar!

PEandS1Ws
                            Participant
                              @peands1ws

@bmulligan 3rd time is a charm? Try this one. Scaled the animations way back.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/109U4KWQ3rNp-FfkI_djIhWUWp25G0qVa/view?usp=sharing

bmulligan
                              Participant
                                @bmulligan

That one plays just fine. Many thanks!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?