Pinball Magic (Capcom 1995)

Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)
  • Author
    HauntFreaks
      @hauntfreaks
      vipContributorMember

butter smooth from day one here on a low end i5 and 760ti…

randr
      Keymaster
        @randr
        ModeratorMember

I get slight stutter when flasher go off on b2s but is caused by backglass I think. I never tried to fix as it’s not really bad

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
        for IOS and Android

kcpinhead
        Participant
          @kcpinhead

Wow this table looks great, thanks for the update and hard work put in to this.

rothbauerw
            @rothbauerw
            ModeratorContributorMembervip

This should be the final update.

• Adjusted the update timer to improve performance
            • Added a BypassMagnet option to prevent the rom from initiating magnet coil protection.  Enabled by default and allows the game to flow the way the designers intended.  Requires “E122 I28” to be added to the shaker in DOF config.  I’ve submitted an update request to the default config.

Current Project: Perpetual updates of VPX physics.

5 users thanked author for this post.
            RallyRally
            Participant
              @rallyrally

After RollingUpdate was altered, the ball seems to move less erratically for me. Flipper accuracy isn’t quite 100%, but it’s good enough for a nice, fast game that I can get the high score on. Again, thank you!!

Totaltimo
              Participant
                @totaltimo

Thank you for this amazing table – I love it!!!  :good:

How can I adjust the ROM volume? I found “7” enters the menu and “enter” goes to the volume menu. Which keys increase the volume in this menu?

kino412
                Participant
                  @kino412

Thank you for this amazing table – I love it!!! :good:
                  How can I adjust the ROM volume? I found “7” enters the menu and “enter” goes to the volume menu. Which keys increase the volume in this menu?

7 should get you into the service menu and exit. Flipper keys should switch menus and settings once a menu is selected. “start game” key (usually 1)  should enter into a menu to adjust the settings.

robertms
                  Participant
                    @mophead

Hey Roth, just played the real thing at the Chicago Pinball Expo and was amazed how perfectly you got this recreation dialed in. Every last detail is spot on including color tone, game play, physics, absolutely a bang-up job! The hat skill shot is a bit easier in VP, but just the fact that it was possible to recreate the complexity in VP is amazing. Many thanks again to all involved (I know it took a small village to get this completed) but especially you Roth for your dedication to taking it to another level  :good:

1 user thanked author for this post.
                    rothbauerw
                      @rothbauerw
                      ModeratorContributorMembervip

Glad you’re enjoying the table! It’s a table that’s had lasting enjoyment for me.  And I can’t thank Unclewilly and all the others for all the great work they put in before I took it over.

Current Project: Perpetual updates of VPX physics.

gilpinbrewer
                      Participant
                        @gilpinbrewer

I just downloaded this table and have an issue I can’t figure out. It keeps showing the virtual dmd no matter what I do. I have a pindmdv2 and have the settings right in the rom and when I test the rom it doesn’t show up, but when I load the table, one time it will not show up and the next it will. I played around with the script to force disable the virtual dmd but nothing seems to work. Its a great table, just cant figure this out. I have almost 100 tables on my machine and never had an issue with hiding the virtual dmd until this one. Any suggestions?

Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?