This topic contains 52 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  ozg 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 53 total)
  • Author
     Pinbolt 
    Participant

Wow, fantastic table.

STAT 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

Fix #2 ( to use the Continue Ball )

at Sub Table1_KeyDown you have to add:
    If KeyCode = KeyFront then Controller.Switch(11)=1

and at …_KeyUp
    If KeyCode = KeyFront then Controller.Switch(11)=0

vogliadicane 
    Participant

hmm, strange: doesn’t run for me in true fullscreen mode, there’s always the “check ROM path” error. Works flawlessly in windowed fullscreen.

Anything else: great table! I like the physics a lot. Maybe you want to change, that the flipper fingers are working before and after a game. Now one can play with the balls shot out AFTER the match ;)

Jodannar 
    Participant

Not that I run fullscreen myself. But you need to set draw to 1 in the registry for the rom file vogliadicane. I haven’t done this myself yet for any tables

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Drybonz 
    Participant

Vog, Jodannar has the exact right idea to fix that fullscreen crash except that it is you want the ddraw setting to be 0, not 1.  Having ddraw on is what causes it, so you change it to 0 to turn it off.  This is the same for every table you run in true fullscreen… it will crash with ddraw on, so you can even change it to 0 in the “default” registry setting so that each new table you add is already set to 0.

vogliadicane 
    Participant

oh my bad, that’s what I had done for all ROMs but not for the new PBM. Forgot about that. Thanks. Will set it also in the default so my bad memory doesn’t matter anymore in the future ;)

senseless 
    Participant

Thanks UW for this legendary table :)! Love the lifted playfield and the look and feel of the table.

Mark70 
    Participant

Did anyone figure out how to release the ball from the magic wand? I tried both flipper buttons (single or at once) but it didn’t work.
    I think on the real machine it is the right flipper button.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am looking for T2 cabinet decals, please send pm for offers.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arngrim 
    Participant
    DOF MinisterMember

Thanks UW for the update :)

if i remember i changed the last wip for controller.vbs, i just added it to the official release, with the fix 2 of stat included

http://pastebin.com/36GA2THm

also if the ballrolling routine can be added it could be great, you like to do that stat huh? :)

STAT 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

Aehm i dont know, for VPX i am not the Pro here … just can do the small Things (atm.), and directb2s ;)
    Edit: Looks like the Ball Rolling Sounds and “JP” Script already is in, just we have to (easy ?) activate this, with a Trigger, whatever, i dont know …
    I asked JP at VPF …

RustyCardores 
    MemberModerator

Aehm i dont know, for VPX i am not the Pro here … just can do the small Things (atm.), and directb2s ;) Edit: Looks like the Ball Rolling Sounds and “JP” Script already is in, just we have to (easy ?) activate this, with a Trigger, whatever, i dont know … I asked JP at VPF …

My reply from over there…..

Ball rolling sounds are active, but just a bit quiet.  Look at Line 1227 for ^2 / 2000

Reduce the 2000 for increased volume.  Try 1000 or 200 or perhaps even 20  ….the amount of increase required will depend on your audio output device.

You could also try adding a volume multiplier to the Playsound “fx_ballrolling” on line 1288.

Change

Vol(Bot(b) ),

to

Vol(BOT(b) )*3,

….however in this case I think my original suggestion has greater effect.  That said, the volume multiplier is good to remember for fine “individual” tweaks of the fx_ballrolling sound (or any sound), as you can also use partial multipliers to reduce the sound if need be….

Vol(BOT(b) )*0.1,

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Johngreve 
    Participant

Thank you UncleWilly and team for sharing this with us…..I can believe that you have a year of your life wrapped up in this table. It was time well spent! It seems like a very complicated table to pull of what with all the tricks involved.
    The corkscrew alone must of caused you guys on the team fits. I love the levitating ball…..very cool effect. I still haven’t figured out how to get the ball onto the wand but I’m sure that will come as I learn the rules.
    It figures that it took “The Great One” to pull off the feat of bringing this table to the community.
    Thanks to all involved once again for this masterpiece….this table sure was worth the wait !

Quick question…is there a way to get the buy-in feature to work at the end of a game. Some tables will allow you to continue if you hit 2 on the keyboard. I haven’t been able to find anything that works yet.
    Thanks

RustyCardores 
    MemberModerator

Quick question…is there a way to get the buy-in feature to work at the end of a game. Some tables will allow you to continue if you hit 2 on the keyboard. I haven’t been able to find anything that works yet. Thanks

I don’t have buy-in specified in the VP Key settings at all, but it still works for me using 2

Johngreve 
    Participant

I did look at the key settings in Preferences to see if I could somehow map something for buy-in but didn’t see anything.

I wonder what’s different on Rusty’s setup that his #2 key works on buy-in and mine has no effect ??

RustyCardores 
    MemberModerator

I did look at the key settings in Preferences to see if I could somehow map something for buy-in but didn’t see anything. I wonder what’s different on Rusty’s setup that his #2 key works on buy-in and mine has no effect ??

To the right of your Button Assignments there is a PinMAME Buttons section. In the top left of those settings there is an input for EB BuyIn (2) ….I don’t know assigning something there will help, as mine is set to (none) ???

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Default for EB buyin is 2 should work as 2 unless changed i would think. maybe check your capcom.vbs or vpmkeys.vbs?

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
    So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?

Attachments:
     STAT 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

Scripts/VPMKeys.vbs … search for FrontKey … Change keycode, example Key 2, set it to = 3,
    heres the Keycodes – List …

Attachments:
     Johngreve 
    Participant

Thanks guys for giving me some direction here.?

I’ll play around with this a bit later today and report back .

Thanks again!

Johngreve 
    Participant

“Scripts/VPMKeys.vbs … search for FrontKey … Change keycode, example Key 2, set it to = 3, heres the Keycodes – List … ”

Thanks Stat…..how do I open the VPMKeys.vbs file so that I can search for FrontKey? I tried right clicking on it and tried opening it from there but no luck. This is my first time trying to do something like this. My VPMKeys.vbs file is dated 12/17/2016 as I just updated all the scripts when I upgraded to 10.2.1 a couple days ago. I guess I just need to figure out how to open and edit the file….?

I did try adding 2 to the Buy-in key in the editor with no change.

STAT 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

Just RightClick and “Edit” …

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 53 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

WP2Social Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account