PinballX crashed, and never starts again ;/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Malinas
    Participant
      @malinas

Hi there! PinballX Lagged and chrased, and then i reinstalled it from the original installation file and now it don´t start again ;/ i have tried different things for hours, but i cant understand what´s wrong.

I included the log and ini if there is any help. It is something with DirectOutput that i cant understand..  IF someone nice want to help out pls explain this to a childs level cause i am very new at this. would be very happy for some help so i can play again

​​​​​​​have a nice day!

Attachments:
      Malinas
      Participant
        @malinas

.ini

Thalamus
          @thalamus
          ContributorMemberModerator

You should be able to read the error better than any Enlish spoken people. It says it right there. It is related to shockwave, not Direct output. I would zip the media folder, databases etc. to a thumbdrive. Then run uninstaller followed up with a complete delete of the PinballX folder. Then install again to the same location – restoring the media and databases. PinballX has if I remember its own built it flash implementation that seems to be broken.

Malinas
          Participant
            @malinas

You should be able to read the error better than any Enlish spoken people. It says it right there. It is related to shockwave, not Direct output. I would zip the media folder, databases etc. to a thumbdrive. Then run uninstaller followed up with a complete delete of the PinballX folder. Then install again to the same location – restoring the media and databases. PinballX has if I remember its own built it flash implementation that seems to be broken.

Ok! I will try that! Thanks for your answer!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?