This topic contains 127 replies, has 72 voices, and was last updated by  Drybonz 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 121 through 128 (of 128 total)
  • Author
     bord 
    Participant

Updated to 1.1. Cleaned up some visuals I wasn’t crazy about. Made a few gameplay tweaks but minor.

10 users thanked author for this post.
     randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

thanks @bord im downloading now! no idea how it could be looking better but we will see :good:

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
    So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?

bord 
    Participant

thanks @bord im downloading now! no idea how it could be looking better but we will see :good:

All detail stuff, in the big picture it shouldn’t seem much different.

Thalamus 
    ContributorMemberModerator

Oh I kind of hope not. It is a perfect table already. Has more playtime previous month than any – addams included. And, that my a BIG margin I should add.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  Thalamus.
     Karlor 
    Participant

Thanks for this true beauty of an iconic table. Thanks to everyone who toiled hour after hour over virtual soldering irons just to bring it to life.

I dont think we’ll be getting bord with it anytime soon.. heh heh .. ehhh :cry:

Erzak 
    Participant

I think I may know the answer to my question, but will ask anyway :)

I have been trying this table, but using VPX 10.5. I also tried with 10.5 and the core.vbs from latest 10.6 beta. In both cases, balls can’t be trapped in the visor, so can never start multiball. I’m guessing there is some feature in 10.6 that is causing this issue?

Will have to update to 10.6 beta (latest?) and give it a try.

bord 
    Participant

@erzak, you’re right. 10.6 is the minimum requirement. It introduced the ability to honor physical holes in a playfield instead of faking them. If you are using 10.5 the ball isn’t seeing any hole to fall through into the kicker cup.

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Drybonz 
    Participant

I feel bad that, as excited as I was for this table, I’m just getting around to playing and commenting.  I got my monitors set back up, updated my VP files and started going through some of my untouched tables about a week ago or so.

This one turned out really great.  It’s such a classic and I have memories of playing it in a boardwalk arcade in Myrtle Beach years ago on a trip with some friends.  I love the way the pinbot visor dome catches reflections when it moves… it looks so great.  I’m sure I will be playing this one a lot.

Thanks, bord.     :good:

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 8 posts - 121 through 128 (of 128 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

WP Facebook Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account